Chapter 82

Next morning the alarm went off pretty early and I had to go back to reality leaving Christmas holidays behind and focus on school and my final exams that were approaching faster than what I would like them to. I left my bed without giving myself a chance to be lazy and late at school again. New year, new goals that I must try to accomplish even to the minimum and one of them is trying not to be late everywhere and especially school.

After taking a black laced lingerie I hopped in the shower and took a quick shower to freshen up. When I was done I dried myself with a soft towel and put on my uniform as quickly as possible, I put on some light makeup and did my hair then took my backpack with the little owls printed on t and my phone from the golf sculpted nightstand next to my bed and walked downstairs where the only person in the house was Liam who was panicked while he was trying to tie his tie.

"Aye big guy! Calm down, let me do this for you!" I smiled and tied it. "Ready. Now, why do you act this way?" I asked calmly.

"I have a stupid quiz on Biology and I was studying all night and I can't even get to the middle of what I have to study for one more time before I get to school." He said while he was drinking his coffee and studying from his huge biology book and endless notes at the same time.

"You're such a nerd sometimes." I laughed while drinking my coffee too.

"I have to take an A Nessie or dad will take my car." He murmured as our housekeeper was placing some dishes in the dishwasher and filled the cookie vases with new ones.

"Have you told them about choosing lit instead of law? I mean you're going there next fall they should know." I asked seriously.

"I can't tell them they're so excited that I'll go to Oxford. The same university and the same subject they both were." He murmured and placed his things in his black Vans backpack.

"But you've been accepted, Liam." I insisted. "Isn't that enough for them? I mean you're a brilliant person and student as well, they should respect your choice."

"No, Nessie it's not enough. I went behind their back letting them think that I applied to law schools and that one day I'll be a lawyer when I chose literature instead." He snapped and left the house quickly.

Why does this kid never think of himself for God's sake?

I thought and after getting my thing I got in my car and started driving to school. The moment I got there, I parked next to Caitlin who happened to get off her car as I did the same. I hugged her tight as she was holding a huge cup of coffee in her hand and after we started walking to the front side of the school so we could go in our classes.

"Is it just me or you really look awfully tired today?" I asked and she gave me a faint smile.

"When Justin can't sleep no one can do to the opposite. Like he's the king of everything." She laughed and took a sip of her coffee.

"How long have you been practising on the piano?" I instantly asked because whenever she's practising for countless hours at night when she's supposed to be sleeping she throws Justin as an excuse because she knows that if she won't sleep she will faint from her hard schedule and that's what everyone tells her.

"Three and a half, maybe four hours, I'm not sure they might be more. Neither Royal Academy or Julliard will ask me if I'm in the mood to play the audition." She took a sip of her coffee as she checked her phone.

"You've been practising for years Cait. You started when you were six and since then there's not a day that you don't play for at least two or three hours. You'll go crazy someday or you'll stay without fingers." I stated the obvious and she laughed.