Chapter 27

Renesmee’s P.O.V

I put Zayn’s dick in my mouth and started giving him a blowjob while he was moaning slightly. I kept on doing it for a few minutes and just before he come, he stopped me, stood up and turned me around so I was under him. His mouth was on my chest and his tongue was playing with my nipples and sucking them hard. After that he started moving lower doing the same thing. He put his fingers on both sides of my panties and started kissing my belly and moved lower. He ripped off my panties and with his hand he started rubbing me making me unable to take a breath and wanting to moan as hard as I could. A few seconds –or minutes, I have no idea how much time passed- later he stopped and looked me in the eyes.

“Are you sure baby?” He murmured.

“Yeah Zayn… Just…” I mumbled and tried to catch my breath.

“What is it?” He asked scared.

“It’s my first time.” I said and turned my gaze away.

“Don’t worry baby-girl. I’ll be careful.” He assured me and kissed my lips softly.

“Okay…” I murmured and kissed him back.

“Wait a minute.”

“What happened?” I almost whispered and looked in his eyes as he stood up.

“Condom. It’s important! I have one in my jeans in Liam’s room.” He said with rough voice and jumped off of the bed putting his boxers back on and in a few seconds he came back with a small pack and his phone in his hand. “You still want this right?” He whispered as he sat on my bed and I got on top of him while we were kissing passionately.

“Ohh you can’t imagine.” I said with harsh voice while our bodies were glued to each other and he was kissing my neck.

“Okay.” He said while he got back on top of me.

He took off his boxers again and put on the condom and then got in me slowly. On the beginning I felt a sharp pain that made me grab his arms as hard as I could and stretched my back. He stopped inside of me for a few seconds and then got out. He kept on doing it for a while and after twenty minutes the pain was gone and lust replaced it as Zayn was taking care of everything.

“Oh god… Zayn faster… Please…” I begged as I digged my nails in his back.

“Yes baby!”

He started moving faster and made me moan harder even if I tried not to while I lifted my hips to have a better entrance. Every second was getting better.

At a moment we turned around so I was on top of him again and started moving up and down on his length as I had my hands on his chest and he had his on my butt helping me move faster as I had the control.

“I’m going to come baby…” He groaned after long time as I was looking in his eyes.

“Me too…” I said and shut my eyes as the next minute I felt my first orgasm getting all of me and all these I felt him coming too as I did.

We stopped and he got out of me, I layed next to him while he took off the condom and throwed it in the trash can in my bathroom. He came back to the bed and layed next to me under the duvet then I put my head on his chest while we were both still trying to catch our breaths.