Chapter 69

We were laying on the white duvet of my bed with my hand in his while I was staring at the ceiling with him playing with my hair and we were enjoying the comfortable silence in the room, a thing I was dreaming for so long and felt so right until Liam rushed in the room all stressed up, but when he saw he was left with his mouth wide open.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that... I just didn't see Zayn downstairs and guessed that you were fighting again so I came to stop you." He said as quick as he could and gave us a strange look. "Are you back together or did you numb her to stay quiet?" He asked a few seconds later.

"We're almost back together you dumbass!" I stood from my bed quickly.

"Finally!" He sighed "I'm leaving, see you later. Don't kill each other that's all I ask for." He rushed out closing the door behind him.

"I need to go too. I'm going to lunch with my parents that my mom's chancellor is organizing for every employee on the University." He stood up from the bed and took his phone from the gold nightstand then put it back in his pocket.

"Okay." I simply smiled looking at my hands.

Do I have to kiss him? If he doesn't want to? Maybe it's too early. I mean we started over we need to take it slow right? That's what we said and that's what has to be done.

"We'll talk later? We could go for a walk or something." He scratched the back of his neck, he's bewildered, it's normal I'm too.

"Yeah of course. I would be good." I smiled, it's really awkward more than I could ever imagine.

"Okay... I'll call you..." He leaned down, will he kiss me? I wish, I miss him so much.

He leaned even closer and kissed the corner of my lips. After saying 'goodbye' and listening to his monologue about not daring to step even on the porch like that he left leaving me laughing until I layed on my bed and stayed there thinking what happened. Only minutes later Liam walked in and sat next to me.

"Say it all! Will I kill my best friend or not?" He said seriously.

"You're acting like a total gossip girl." I said annoyed and turned on the TV.

"Tell me what happened and you can make jokes later." He said curious mostly because he has the instinct of the big brother which I really don't understand.

"What do you want from my life Payne?" I laughed and pinched his arm.

"I want to learn what happened with Malik and you're not leaving from here if you don't, now tell me!" He grabbed me by my wrists and put me under him so I couldn't leave then started punching me like always.

"Oh God! You probably broke like a hundred of my bones! How much do you weigh? Are you like four hundred pounds or what?" I screamed trying not to laugh while he was torturing me like when we were little and wanted me to do something.

"Shut it bitch! You'd love your boyfriend to have a body like this!" He smiled wide and pinched me hard on my forearm.

"You dumbass! Don't pinch me!" I screamed rubbing my arm. "And just an advice, don't tell these things to anyone else or they'll think that you're crazy and there's no going back." I laughed loudly.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh with your stupid jokes. Now tell me or I'll kill him for no reason." He said seriously and I explained him everything he lost after he left.

"Okay but be careful don't let him do what he want or he'll take advantage of it. And you don't want this I suppose." He said seriously.

"Look. I already know this." I showed him himself.

"Shut it loser I'm not doing what I want with you!" He moved off me and finally I was free to move.

"Finally, I was ready to die. Someday you'll kill me I swear to God." I sighed and moved on sat better.

"You're stupid." He stood from the bed and left the room after making sure to show me his middle finger. Well what can I say my brother is a jerk some times.

I decided to study for Monday because we'll go out with the others and I want to go shopping too. Around six I was done and that moment my phone started ringing on my white desk. I picked it up and it was Zayn, after telling me that he'll pick me up in thirty minutes I started getting ready.

I curled my hair and put some nude mostly makeup and then walked to my closet. I picked up a pair of black leggings with a cute pink oversized jumper, a white knitted scarf and white knee socks then put the on. When I was done I put on my brown combat boots and pushed the socks down showing slightly under them and then placed my thing in my brown leathered handbag. I took my brown parka and walked downstairs to the living room to wait for Zayn while I was on Twitter.

"Sweetheart, are you going out?" My mom who was there with my aunt Emily -Angie's mom- asked while they were drinking coffee.

"Uhm... Yes, Zayn is picking me up in a little." I said and she gave me a questioning look. "We're back together, we take it slow don't look at me this way." I rolled my eyes and that moment the door knocked and I stood up to open the door for him.

A/N It's tiny we know but it's mostly a filler part. We're so sorry for this but we have no time and we wanted to update either way. So this is it.

There might be a double update though we'll think about it.

Love ya all! xox