Chapter 38

~Start of Convo~

"Hey mommy!" I said with a cool voice.

"Hey sweetheart! How are you?" She said happily. Perfect she's going to start talking for ages.

"I'm fine! Just sitting here watching TV." I said casually.

"Oh! That's great! I'm sorry for not saying goodbye and not callinng but we arrived really late." She apologised.

"Don't worry mom! There's no problem." I tried to reassure her. "Was your flight good?" I exclaimed to change topic.

"Yes! Your dad was talking all the time!" She laughed.

"I was sure about it!" I laughed because I know that my dad loves to tell every little detail about the country we're in when we travel.

"I'm sorry dear but your dad can't talk now he's sleeping. He'll call you later, he really wants to talk to both of you and he already misses you!" She giggled and I was sure that she was smiling.

"Okay mommy! So you should go shopping before dad wake up and start talking about France!" I laughed.

"Okay sweetheart! We'll talk soon! Tell Liam that I called." She said and we hang up.

~End of Convo~

Until three thirty at noon that the others came by my place I was doing nothing, basically at times I was watching my photos with Zayn again. When the others came I got my black Michael Kors handbag and my jean jacket and we got ready to go. We talked with the police one more time, took the counterfeit money and walked to the cars. I got in the back seat of Liam's white Audi Q7 with Liam on drivers seat and Harry on the passenger's. Niall, Nat, Christy and Angie got all in Niall's black Hyunday Veracruz and Lou with Cait Jus and Jess in his black Volvo XC90. We headed to the old depositories and Liam was telling all the time to stay calm and that everything will be okay, like he was trying to convince himself for the best result of all these as he was driving faster than the usual. Afte one and a half hour we reached the place. On the road there were a few normal cars and I could see that they were full of policemen in them, where are we going to this is a madness. Liam kept on driving and the others stopped a few miles away. As we got to the area through a dirt road and Liam stopped the car we saw a black van, it was Sam's of course, that piece of shit! I was so stressed even from the moment that the car drove through this shitty road. We stepped out the car and Liam was holding the bag as I straightened my jacket that had a tinny microphone in the pocket just like Harry's and Liam's and then checked the earphone in my ear that I couldn't even notice that it was there and the police had put on the three of us to record everything. Harry walked next to me and held my hand trying to relax me.

"We'll do as we said okay?" Liam murmured to us and we nodded as we walked in a depository that had the number 20 on it, the one that they told us about.

When we got there, there was a man on his late fourties with beard and big belly. Next to hime there were two other men, the one on his early and thin with beard. The other was thin too but well shaved and we could clearly see that he was on his early fourties. When I looked the shaved one I faced Zayn's eyes next to him looking at us with an apologising even ashamed look on his face. The man was holding Zayn's arm while both his hands where behind his back, he's tigtened up like a murderer or something. When we reached them  I holded Harry's hand tighter and he whispered me to calm down as we were only thirty feet away from them. Liam was breathing heavily next to me and I was desparate of leaving this place. When the fat one finally noticed us, walked to us slowly with a smile on his face. I could smell the alcochol even from that far away. He raised his hand to take the bag but Liam took it away quickly as he was doing what he was told to do.