Chapter 51

Christin's P.O.V

It's been really long since Harry left and we were worried because he had many and different drinks in such small amount of time, so even though I was annoyed by his attitude I decided to check on him. After escaping the crowd I was backstage, I walked down the desolate hallway and after opening a door I could see two figure because of the dim light and couldn't recognize who it was.

I stepped in order to ask, but as I got closer I saw what I thought that I'd never see in my life. Harry... Harry Styles... My Harry... My Harry was in a full make out session with someone else and that else was Sylvie that was seated on a drawer with him between her legs her thighs and moaning through their kisses like he does with me. I could never believe that he would do such thing, but on the other side that's what he always does. He never had a serious relationship, he said it himself. How could I be so naive and give him a chance to get in my heart? Why did he betray me like this? I should never believe him and give him everything I had! He is my first real love! The one that took my innocence and that's what he does now? I couldn't think anything, I just started clapping ironically and both of them turned around and stared at me.

"Gongratulations on your new girlfriend Harry! She seems like a total fuck up just like you!" I exclaimed and turned my back to them then left.

I walked to the others as fast as I could and after taking my black handbag and my white knitted jacket, I asked Liam t take me home while I could see Harry passing through people with great difficulty because of how packed the place was. I quickly explained to the others that I didn't feel good and left the bar with Liam on my side with his hand on my back trying to make us a way through the crowd. We reached his car quickly and just a moment later I saw Harry stepping out the bar looking to my way and then running to his car as Liam turned on the engine and started driving away without giving him a chance to reach us first. Why is he so stupid to follow me and not only follow me but drive in the state that he is! Why is he so idiot?

"Liam drive faster please!" A sob escaped my lips and I then understood I was crying like a baby after what I faced minutes ago.

"Harry is following us." He murmured and pressed the gas pedal more."Christy, baby girl what's going on?"He asked worried as he stopped at a traffic light and looked at me that was sobbing, I couldn't answer and I didn't really care to do such thing. My only worry that moment was that Harry was about to reach us.

"Nothing to worry you Liam! I just have a difficult time." I wiped the tears and took a big breath trying to relax.

Liam could understand for the very first moment what was going on for sure but he didn't bother to ask and I'm thankful for this. Fifteen minutes later we reached my home, after thanking Liam I unlocked the gate and walked in my house furiously. I had only taken off my scarf when the door started banging and Harry started yelling from the other side of the door.

"Christin open the door!" He yelled and kept on banging the door. Thank God, my parents were out of town for business.

"Leave Harry!" I yelled as I was sitting on the cold beige tiles of my home with my hands wrapped around my knees and my back on the big white door desperate for him to leave. How can he ask me to open the door after what he did?

"I'm not fucking leaving, open the God damn door!" He was yelling and kept on banging the door. If he kept on doing this my neighbours would call the police and I'd got bigger problems.

"Just leave!" said as loud as I could with my eyes full of tears.

I'm hurting, hurting so much, I never thought that there's such pain, I was reading on books about this kind of pain, but never believed it really existed. Now that I'm living it I understand how all these people feel. It's really a sharp tingling on the chest opening a hole slowly that gets bigger and bigger as the seconds, the minutes, the hours pass.