Chapter 17

Liam's P.O.V

What Renesmee did was horrible I admit it, but I have to help her get through all these of course, she's my sister. I don't want her to be sad. She must be with Zayn; she loves him so much. And Natalie must be with Niall of course I can't imagine them being with someone else. Basically is like the girls are meant to be with a boy of us, Caitlin with Justin, Christin with Harry and Jessica with Louis, it's a little weird but that's how it is. They like each other but they will never admit it.... The fact is that I don't want them to end up like me. I know that everyone around me dies that's what happened with Ellie too. It was my fault if she never got to know me she would be okay. But I lost her and since then I promised myself that none of my friends will go away without being truly loved from the ones that they love. No I can't leave them like that, I'll take care of them and I'll be by their side. I won't let them disappear just like Ellie.

I walked to Natalie's house and I have decided that I should explain her everything Renesmee had told me. I must tell her what happened with Renesmee and Niall. I pressed the doorbell while I was facing the big double white door. She didn't answer so I did it again and again. The third time Natalie opened the door and she was wearing a pair of white pajama shorts with a white lacy flannel and her hair was in a messy bun. Her eyes were puffy and red, this is not Natalie she's always so perfect and she never looks like that even when she just woke up. She might have been crying. We walked in the huge light brown living room and I sat on one of the beige couches next to her. She was a mess.

"How are you?" I murmured

"Don't you see how I am? I'm a fucking mess, I suck right now!" she complained and tried to make her bun better

"Natalie I know that two people who you truly love, hurt you in the worst way, but you have to listen to me." I mumbled and looked her while she was playing with her white knee socks

"They told you to come here and meet me?"she asked with low voice

"I'll tell you the truth. Renesmee sent me here to explain everything to you. We both know that she loves you! Hell yeah, my sister loves you as fuck! Am I wrong Natalie?" I said

"You're fucking wrong! She hurt me in the worst way!" she sniffed

"Stop cursing first of all! And you know how she's acting when she's drinking. She doesn't know what she's doing. And Renesmee is in love with Zayn since she was nine!" I told her

"You tell me that Niall and Renesmee forgot everything? Do you think I'm a fucking idiot?" She said ironically

"Not everything Nat, just a few things." I frowned

"I hope so..."

"So... What will you do?"

"I think that I'll forgive them, everyone deserves a second chance, but be sure that I'll be extremely careful with these two!" she said in a serious way

"Perfect! You should go and find Niall he's a mess too!"

"Uhm... Okay... I'll think about it..." she sighed

"I have to go and talk with Zayn too!"

"Okay! See you around!" she smiled "Oooh and Liam, you don't need to always take care of us. You're seventeen almost eighteen! You have to live, you're and incredible person don't you ever forget about it!"

"I'm living sweetie, just in a different way, I like to help you!"

She smiled and hugged me tight, and then we walked to the door. I walked out the house and called Renesmee to tell her that Natalie may forgave her and that I gave to go to Zayn and talk with him too. I know that it will be difficult to talk with Zayn because he gets so stubborn sometimes. I walked to his home and when I got there and pressed the doorbell. He opened and I was facing a pair of red eyes again. The thing is that I really hope he was crying and didn't do anything else. We walked into his house's big living room and we sat on one of the brown couches. I looked around the living room a little it is totally in his mom's taste of style –different kinds of brown and a few black furnitures with a little minimalistic style-, I still remember first day I got in here when they moved here, we were playing for hours in here, Zayn is a friend of mine then. Zayn didn't say a word as the stubborn person he always is, so I talked first.