1

I was sitting on that cozy brown leather sofa, watching Netflix with my best friend Joel when he suddenly asked : „ Gus is giving his first concert on Friday he said I should come and bring some bitches so are you free?"
I remembered Gus from high school. He was this weird boy every parent didn't want to have contact with their kids. Well he was quite intelligent but he began vaping at 14 when he got his first tattoo too though. Then he started ditching over and over till he never came back.

I didn't want to get in touch with him because he seemed toxic as fuck to me. But now he is giving his first concert maybe I should go there I mean I was free. This isn't my type of party, I wasn't into that underground scene and knew nobody but my friend Joel that met Gustav at party's and stuff. Joel was right in the middle of underground and luxury. He came from a semi rich family and always had everything, but he always had that other side he had to hide at home.
I never really had something like home so I always were at Joel's. His family alsmost feels like it's mine too.

„Hello? Are you still in this world?"
I sat up and looked at him. „Well I don't know wether this is my type of party."
„Why shouldn't it be?"
„Well you know I'm not into that"
„We are gonna go there he may be a bit weird but his music is honestly good."
„ I don't know."
„But I know we are going there."
Joel smiled goofy while saying that. I hated that he always convinced me to do something. I remember the first time I tried alcohol he was the one that lead me to this dumb action. We were 14 and home alone. Joel knew where his parents kept the alcohol and we planned it very well. I drank to much that I had to puke. It wasn't as satisfying as I thought, but it was delicious.
He always had that convincing look in his big brown eyes that you couldn't resist.
„I think I can't say no anymore?"
„Of course you can't bitch" he said playing.
I rolled my eyes. He always has to get over the top.
„You little wanker gotta calm down" I said confident. Now he rolled his eyes.
On the inside I was a little glad he convinced me otherwise I would have watched Netfix again and act out my social inkompetenz.
„I gotta sleep now I have class in the morning" I said as I stood up.
„Ok good night Rose." he said and smirked.