10

Another trigger warning because of sexual content⚠️

Rose POV
Gus
Hey you were just gone
Everything alright?
Omg answers I'm scared
Pick up your stupid phone
What's wrong?
I can see you've read this
Yk what
Fuck you

I couldn't answer, it felt wrong. Maybe it sounded dramatic but it hurt. I just wanted to numb my senses, sadly I wanted him with me now.
I got up from the couch, walked to the shelf and grabbed a bottle of gin and took a big sip. It burned but I needed it right now.
Joel watched me upset
„Well you don't wanna talk about it so I will need that shit to"
He grabbed the bottle took a sip, then gave it back to me.

The doorbell rang just when I felt the alcohol in my body.
„What's wrong you little slut you the hell scared me not answearing. I drove here like I was crazy."
„What the fuck you told that weirdo I bagged you to fuck me, called me a whore. Of course this upset me, stupid"
I can't believe he stood there so relaxed, leaning on the door frame.
„I've told you that I don't mean everything I say"
„I don't care what you mean, for me counts what you say, stupid"
I was really vulnerable at things like that because of my past.
He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest.
„You hurt me, stupid"

Gus POV
I can't believe this was the reason, I was so scared. I'm so scared of people leaving me, but I'm not the best at keeping them. I often hurt people without even noticing. I know her for three days or something and she means already a lot to me. I fear people just letting me hang, I've had this so many times in my life. I literally drove here like somebody just died. I can't believe it. But nobody reacts so sensitiv. I think there has to be an explanation for this.

I pulled her closer to my chest, clinged to her, not planning to release her. First she just stood there but then she putted her arms around my thin upper body. A tear rolled down my face as I kissed her soft on the forehead. She seemed so fragile. She leaned herself on me. I think we stood there for like 5 minutes then I decided to lift her up.
„Where is your room my dear"
„Upstairs to the right"
She said that so quiet, her face pressed on my chest that I couldn't see her tears and I heard her voice shake.

I sneaked upstairs and went in the first room I saw to the right. I layed her on the bed and placed my self next to her. She turned her face to me and tried to hide it. I took her face and looked her in the eyes while I whipped her tears away.
„You don't have to be ashamed of crying. It's normal and see I'm too"
„We are both crybaby's" she said and smiled for the first time.
I stroked her cheek and brushed her hair of her face.
„I'm sorry for being so dramatic, there have been some incidents in the past"
„Oh I'm sorry. Do you wanna tell me about it?"
„This is a long Story"
She didn't seem to be interested in telling me. It's okay I understand that. I just pulled her closer to me.
„You smell like alcohol"
„Yes I drank half a bottle gin to numb out my senses cause I don't have weed like you for this"
I laughed. If it was only weed...
„I'm so sorry, my dear"
I kissed her lips softly. She made it to something more intense, biting me at first soft then harder and harder. I think it's her way to say fuck you.
„You stupid"
She sliped on my waist still biteing my lip, then my ear.
„Now I'm bagging you to fuck me" she whispered.
I know she was drunk as fuck otherwise she wouldn't say that, i think.
I slipped under her oversized hoodie scratching her back for exaggerateing, then pulling it of her body.
She straight went to my trousers and opened the belt.
She ripped of my jeans and my boxershorts at once. She rubbed over my cock with her hands. Then she putted it in her mouth.
„Oh my fucking god" I whispered.
I held her head and pushed it under to my waist. She chocked a little. I decided she had done enough and fastly changed the position. She wore thight black shorts. I drove over her pussy then I teared her shorts of. I licked her wet cunt. She drilled her hands in my hair, moved her waist up and moaned. i grabbed her hands and tied them on the bed with my belt. Hard I slid in her and she screamed a little. I putted her legs up so I came further inside her. She screamed again.
„fuck" I groaned while her legs started shaking. I didn't stop even though I knew she already came. But it felt so good.
„Please go on" her legs were shaking so much. I loved it.
Her boobs wiggled on beat with my push ins. I cumed and this was dope.

„Sex with you is like I'm dreaming" I sang laying next to her again.
„You are such a charmer, ugh" she said laughing.
„It's just a song chill bitch" I said playing.
I began tickling her and she lauged loud. Suddenly the door opened.