7

⚠️First a big trigger warning because of sexual content. Just skip if you don't like it⚠️
Gus POV
Her reaction on my short singing session was so sweet. I mean I meant it. I would really like to fuck her right now but it was worth making her mad.

She snapped a pillow and threw it in my face.
„Ey why?"
I didn't wait for her answer and just grabbed another pillow throwing it towards her. She laughed now taking two pillows and throwing both at me at once. She wanted to fight and that was pretty sweet.
„This was for your unholy singing session"
„Oh and you want to tell me you don't have any thoughts like that?" I said while throwing them back to her.
„Of course I have but I don't tell anyone"
She hit me with the pillow. With a fast move I sat on her waist so she couldn't grab another pillow. I took that pillow and hit her playfully with it. It kinda turned me on how she layed underneath me laughing.
„Well I guess you won" she said laughing.
„Good Girl" I said with kind of a deeper voice. Her eyes got bigger when I said that. I bowed down to her face saying it again but this time I just whispered. She bent towards me whispering „stupid" slowly guiding her hand under my shirt. That shit was better then every drug I ever did. Looking deep in her eyes I fondled her already naked skin on her belly. She smelled so good. Like strawberries with a mix of weed but so good. I wanted to bite her, but it was to early for this. Her hand slid further and further under my shirt.
„If you want you can go further,my dear"
She laughed while she slowly took of my shirt and threw it away.
„I'm waiting, go on" she said in a low voice.
Fast my hand went under her beautiful shirt and then snatching it from her thin body. I looked at her bra. A red lace bra. That drove me crazy she wouldnt even be able understand how it turned me on. I moved my head to hers giving her light kiss on her well formed lips. I wanted to lean back again but she pulled me back, pressing her lips on mine. Slowly I began kissing her over and over.
„You like that, Baby?" I said between two kisses.
Out of breath she gasped: „Hell yeah". I lead my hand towards her bra. While I touched her breast at the outer corner, she sights quietly. I bet she likes that.

I didn't want to scare her so I didn't go further.
„Why don't you go on I like that"
„Because I don't want you to tell your mom I raped you in here"
„No worries please go on I like it"
She pleased me. That felt fucking good. I pressed my lips against hers almost aggressively. She groans as I went under her bra. I moved my hands towards her back to open the bra. I looked her in the eyes with a asking look in my eyes. She understood what I meant and nodded so I opened the bra and threw it trough the room. I kissed her breast. Fuck this felt good. She grasped my back, drilled her fingers in it. Now I moaned a little. That made her smile. I leaned back a little. Now she could see my erection through my pents. She grabbed it and touched it. „holy fucking shit" I gasped. I would come if she would go on like this. „Do you want to go on?" I asked.
„Why not" she said with a smile. That voice rang she said that turned me on. I grabbed her hands leading them to my waist band. She slowly went further down, pushing my pants with. As my trousers layed on the floor, she made her hands on the way to my boxershorts.
„Is this okay?"
„Fuck yes go on, my dear"
She touched my dick and this was lit. I literally never felt anything the same as she slowly began moving. I moved down to her pents and dragged them off. Now there was just that thong in my way and I ripped that red lace thing off to see her. I licked over her kilt once, she moaned while I did that.
„Put it in" she tried to command me. But I won't let her tell me what to do. I caress her pussy with my finger but then I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed my dick an putted it in her at once aggressively. She screamed. I liked that. My hand hit the wall where I shored. „Fuckkkkk"
I penetrated hard and she screamed.
„Make it harder" she wheezed. I choked her with my hand and she moaned so loud. My whole bed made loud noises and squealed a lot. It hit the wall over and over. I was about to cum. She liked that all so much. She groaned „Fuckkk"
„Good Girl" I gasped. After I hit in her 3 more times I cumed and she came too. Her legs shaked. She had a big bruise on her neck from my choking. Fuck.