18

Gus POV

When we arrived at home, I gave her one of my t-shirts and we straight went to bed. She looked so cute in the oversized shirt.
The night was very stressfull. Rose had some side efeckts from the Naloxon, like nausea and dizziness, but everything was better then not being able to breath.
This literally have been the biggest shock in ages for me. I want to beat Johns ass badly. How dare he throw her pills in the drink and harassing her. I fucking hate him. I mean how can a normal human be able to do something? I'd like to do so much more then just hit him in face. He will get his punishment. That mentally ill asshole.

I tried to sleep too but I just couldn't. I watched Rose all night long, her cute face, her beautiful body, her sweet quiet snoring. She was the definition of perfection. The next morning, either noon already came.
I layed my hand around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. She took a deep breath as I pushed myself the nearest to her I could. Her head sank on mine and she smiled.
„Good Morning"
„Good Morning, did you sleep well my dear"
I knew she still hated that name but I loved it to call her names.
„Yes, allays when you are by my side. Thanks for saving my pathetic ass again"
„Your Ass isn't pathetic, it's the hottest understood?"
She laughed and I pulled her so close that she almost couldn't breath. I looked in her beautiful green eyes. She seemed more vital then last evening.
„I'm fucking hungry" she said while I looked her in the eyes.
I laughed and went to the kitchen.
I'm not a gifted cook, but I created some pancakes with the leftovers I found in my fridge.

„Where have you been so long?"
„I made pancakes" I said with my weird imitated accent while I presented the plates with pancakes and maple siroup. She laughed so sweet as she grabbed hers.
We ate in bed, such a chilled morning.
„You are such a good cook"
I wasn't. Pancakes and scrambled eggs are the only things I can cook.
„I'm not, I can't really cook anything else"
„Then I should teach you at least some basics. Maybe we could make dinner"
Is this meant to be a date? Or just teaching me?
„Sounds fun"
When we were done, I took the dishes to the kitchen and layed next to her again, then I began strokeing the zone between her legs. She slipped closer to me and layed her head on my shoulder. I played with her hair, which was quite a mess.
„Let's take a selfie"
She smiled and took out her phone. She pulled me closer to her and I firstly smiled, to take a second one, I looked a bit stupid and squinted, then I kissed her cheek. She looked at the photos while I fondled her hair again.
„Thanks. I think I need a shower"
I was a little sad she didn't ask wether I'd like to join but it was okay. She went to the door and turned around.
„What are you waiting for stupid?"
I jumped out of my bed and ran in the bathroom while I teared out my shirt.
„That's the Gusy I know"
Fuck did she call me Gusy? I kissed her on the hair to show her that I liked it. I jumped under the sower and tuned the water on, Rose joined a few seconds later.
„As I've said, you've got the hottest ass in the whole world"
„Little peeper" she said while she started to wet her hair. I took the bottle of shampoo and started to massage it in her hair. I went on with her back till I reached her butt. She turned around and drove over my tattoos with her fingers. I still held her but now I wandered up again to reach her boobs. I lead my head towards hers and started touching her lips with mine. This kiss fastly got into something more passionate full. I pressed her on the wall and couldn't keep calm anymore, so I let the errection come. I pressed myself against her while I kissed her harder and bit her lip a little. She gasped a little, then she started to touch my dick. She slid up and down on it, with a little pressure. Fuck she touched me like none of the other bitches did. My hand slid to her butt again and I lifted her up a little to make her sit on the ledge. She kissed my neck while I stroke over her clit and in her a few times. She whispered indecent things in my ear while I touched her. She grabbed my penis again and I got in her. Omfg this felt so good. It didn't feel the same like when I fuck the others. A tingle drove thorough my whole body when she layed her hand on the back of my head. Stabbing into her she moaned my name.
She enclosed my legs with hers and I slid out of her to go on with my hands. Her legs shaked a bit when I touched her on places she liked. She stood in front of me and got on her knees to suck my dick.
„Shit This feels so nice. I love this"
She looked in my eyes and I pulled her up to get in her again. I lifted her up slid in her while she enclosed her legs around my waist. My hand hit the wall cause I couldn't stand anymore. Now I sat on the ledge and let her sit on my penis and she rode up an down. The water touched my back, this felt so good. She looked me in the eyes while I noticed that she was at her climax so I cumed in her.
„Fuuuuck, why are you so good at this?
„Practice and cause you are good too"
Ugh. That sounded like I was a major fuckboy.
We finished showering and walked back in my room.
„I gotta go home and change. Could you pick me up in like two hours? We need to get groceries for our cooking session"
I smiled, fuck I liked her so much.
„Yea I'm gonna be there. Text me when you're home alright? Or do you need a ride?"
„Yes kinda, I'm sorry. Should I get an Uber?"
„No way I love beeing your chauffeur"
I loved every second with her so I really liked to drive her around.
„Thank you so so much. Thanks for everything"
I smiled and got my keys.

I dropped her off at her house. I had an idea what I could do the next two hours.