29

Rose POV
He layed there, pressed on me as if nothing happened. The night was horrible, I had to think about him kissing this girl the entire night. I looked in his face, exploring his features. I still was hurt, even though I knew that he wasn't himself while kissing that bitch.

I mean we aren't officially in a relationship, so officially he could kiss every girl he liked, but I hated this thought. Even though he kinda cheated on me, well it wasn't real cheating cause we've never exactly said what this was, I still loved him. He stroke over my cheek and opened his dark brown eyes.
„Good morning, my dear"
I got so used to this name, I'd be scared if he'd stop calling me like that.
„Good morning, stupid"
„Did you sleep well?"
„No, I had some nightmares"
„I'm sorry"
Gus pressed me even closer to him.

„Gus?"
„What's up my dear?"
I had to get things cleared. I wanted to know exactly what this was and how things are going to be.
„What is this between us?"
He held me thight.
„I'm scared that you are scared when I say how I really feel and how I want this to be" He said slowly
„No worries, I won't run away"
He grabbed my hand, but kept quiet.
„So?" I despised to ask again a few minutes later.
„Well ehm, I really love you and ehm... I want things to get more serious, I want you by my side"
So a relationship? Or what?

Gus POV
I was so nervous. She stared at me after I said that.
„Gus, I want to wake up next to you every damn morning, you hurt me yesterday so much even though you could kiss who ever you want, cause I'm not your girlfriend, this hurt and I fell in love with you and I was so scared to tell you, to get rejected or to get hurt. I wanted to check on you, cause you seemed sick on stage. And I want things to get cleared, I want to know what exectly this is"

She said it again, this I love you out of her mouth seemed so real. I had the urge to kiss her, but this would seem like I'd like to change the direction of the conversation.

„My dear, I've told everyone important in my life that you are perfect, I know I fall in love quite fast, but I'm serious, I love you, I want this to get serious"
She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes.
„What to get serious?"
She wanted me to say it exectly, but this is always so cringe.
„I want you by my side, as my official girlfriend"
Her eyes kept focused on my mouth. I saw that she was thinking.
„Hello my dear, answer. I know this was cringe"
„No it wasn't" she laughed
„I've told you what I want. How about you? God damn I feel like I'm in middle school"

She began to stutter a bit.
„Well, I ehm, I. Oh my god I don't know how to say"
„Don't stress just say yes or no, do you wanna be my girl?"
Shit this sounded so disgusting, so sappy.
„Yes"
I smiled and rolled on top of her to kiss her.
I just layed on her, enjoying how she played with my hair.
„You're still a dick"
„I'm sorry"
„It's time for you to meet my almost mom, if we are in a serious relationship from now on"
„What's a almost mom?"
„ Joel's mom is my almost mom, she was always there for me, when my mom wasn't"
„I'm your almost daddy then"
She hit me.
„To much?"
„Yes, daddy" she laughed.

What? She slapped me again and I rolled on top of her , to prevent myself from getting slapped again.
„Okay babygirl"
Well my dear fitted better, but we laughed so much about this.

„I can't met your mom looking like this" I looked down at my weird jeans and messy hair, which almost lost it's color and needed to get recolored badly. I think I also stink like puke, cigarettes, sweat, alcohol and some other disgusting things, how could she even endure me?
„Well you have to, or you jump out of the window, cause you gotta walk trough the house"
I laughed.
„No for real, I stink and look like a mess, this is a bad first impression"
„You're propably right"
„You know, I'm gonna go home, change, take a shower and get ready cause I look disgusting and then I'm gonna come back here"
„I wanna come with you. I will tell Olivia and Phill that I'm gonna interduce you to them while we eat dinner"

I smiled my goofyest smile.
„Then come my dear"
She held me tight so that I couldn't stand up. I kissed her and tried to unleash myself, but she pressed me closer on her chest.
„Babe what do you want me to do?" I asked.
„Cuddle me, I'm still upset because of what you did yesterday, you can't leave me alone like this" she whined.
„I promised you to never do this again and you can come with me"
„But can I trust you? Or will you hurt me again?"
She suddenly looked so sad. I layed my head on her shoulder and whispered.

„Rose, I know I fucked up yesterday, but please forgive me, you know I love you by the way that I kiss you, the things I tell other people about you, that you are perfect. But I would understand if you couldn't trust me anymore, maybe you will one day again. I'd do anything to revers time and make this unhappened, but I can't. I can just hope that you still take me the way I am"

I bend down to her again and kissed her forehead.
„I know that you love me and I'm trying to get over this, I can't promise anything, you really hurt me, it was like a slap in my face"
She released me and I got up, then grabbed her hand to pull her up.
„Let's go my dear"