36

Gus POV

We entered the house and she straight fell on to my bed.
„Gusy get here, I want you"
I threw myself next to her.

„Babe you're so fuckin high, it's funny"
She hit me and I played as if it really had hurt me.
„Oh god I'm so sorry. Everything alright?"
I started laughing and she beat me again.
„I thought I would have hit you badly, stupid"
„Yes you did, you'll get your punishment" I said still laughing.
„I'll take it"

The way she looked at me tuned me on, everything about her turned me on. Her whole body is just perfect, she is perfect.

„Will you?" I said playing and got on top of her.
„Yes daddy"
I laughed hard about this. She was just so weird funny cute, not even able to describe.
„It's so ridiculous calling me like this babygirl"
I moved my waist to start teasing her.
„For luck no one will interrupt us here"
„Holy shit yes" i started to undress her, starting with her shirt, revealing her lace bra.

„You know these things drive me crazy, don't you?"
„Of course I know"
„But I like you even more without that"

I opened it and touched her boobs, liking over them.
Soon she ripped of my shirt and scratched over my back. I kissed her throat leaving a hickey. She gasped and I smiled because of this conformation she liked it. I leaned back to open up my belt. She helped me tearing of my trousers. Hungry for dick she snapped my cock and began licking the tip.
„Deeper, babe"
I held the back of her head to push her against my waist a little till she gagged and spit flew out of her mouth. I pushed it even deeper and I saw a tear roll down her face from the gag reflex. Her mascara flew down her cheeks and she gasped for air. I let her breath for a second, but pushed my dick in her mouth again just a few seconds later.
„Good Girl, I like it like that."
I moaned and had to release. I nut in her.
„Swallow it like a good girl"
She pulled out her tongue showing me she already did.
„Now it's your turn" she said, her voice cracking a bit from the throat fuck.
„You think you can tell me what to do? Please me"
„Gusy please, please"
She blinked at me with her puppy eyes.
I touched her through her pants and already felt how wet she was.
„Gusy please I need more then this"
I exactly knew what I was doing and my slow movements drove her crazy. My hand slid under her pants and I ripped her thong, to touch her wet cunt. She moaned my name as my tongue slid into her and my finger stimulated her sweet spot. She pressed my head even deeper to her pussy. I stopped comforting her.
„Stop that babygirl, or I'll fuck you till you can't walk."
She pressed me down again and abused my threat. With a fast move she was on her fourth and I spanked her ass one time.
„Yes"
She whined.
„What did you say?"
I spanked it again, now it was a little red.
„Yesssss"
I hit in her butt with my whole length at once, knowing this hurt. She screamed , then collapsed and her head hit the pillow. I fucked her harsh. She got up again and I grabbed her throat, pulling it back till she gasped for air. My other hand slid down her belly to her klit to touch her. She screamed again as I pushed in her deeply. The bed hit the wall over and over. I gripped her leg harsh and pressed, then pulled her around again so she layed under me. She whined and gasped for air. Her make up was completely messed up.
„I gotta cum badly. May I?"
But then it already was too late. She squirted all over me and wet the sheds. I cumed to, filling her in.
I got of her. Her breathing wasn't under control at all.
„Was it to hard babe?"
She didn't answer, just tried to get everything under control again.
„Rose?"
„Yes I'm fine"
„Was it good though?"
„Hell yeah"

We spent one hour more in bed cuddling before we decided we should eat something. We got out of the room and the boys sat in the living room.
„God you were loud as fuck. Is she still able to walk?"
Tracy said and the others started to imitate moans and screams.

Rose looked a bit anxious, but I saw something change in her.
„Yeah he gave it to me hard, quite good"
She fell on the couch.

„Why just quite?" I said upset.
She laughed and invited me to sit next to her.
„You need a bit more practice"
„What? I need practice? I'm the best at having sex. I'm like a sex god"
„Don't ham up your skills, you're good but-
I crashed my lips on hers to silence her. I didn't like that she said that in front of the others.

„Gus isn't good at sex" Tracy said and the others laughed.
„No, no don't get me wrong, he's a dream. Nobody ever fucked me as good as him. And his cock is just wow"
„Maybe you just had cuddle sex before him, so you don't even know what's really good. Or she just slept with a floppy tail before"

Her expression changed but she tried to keep calm.
„Well I absolutely didn't slept with as much people as he did, but he is by far the best."
„Eyy I didn't sleep with that much girls."
She cocked her eyebrow.
„What's your body count?"
„Well eh I-I don't eh remember well..."
„See it's been to many"
„We have seen you here uncommonly often to just be one of his side hoes, so what's that between you two?"Horsehead aka Chris said, looking in my direction.

I glanced at Rose.
„She definitely isn't my side hoe. She's all mine. I've already met her parents, which was quite awkward, cause her dad doesn't like me, either my latitude."
„No, I think he likes you. He's just scared you hurt me cause you look like a fuckboy and in general you just don't look normal."

I don't look normal? What does that mean? I mean I know but did she mean that in a bad way?

„Well I acted like a good son in law, ive just been a little anxious"
„So but you are in a relationship?" Tracy posed the main question.
I looked at her again. I hate talking about this when she doesn't know what I'm going to say. I'm always scared I say something wrong.
„Yes, she's all mine, my girlfriend, my-
„Ugh I thing I gotta throw up, lil slimy" Tracy made puke noises.

The rest of the evening was just chill. We ordered pizza, the others did some drugs, we talked about Rose first Xanax experience and some other stuff.

After we went in my room again and we fell on to my bed.
„Gus, I have a problem"
Oh shit. What did she wanna tell me? I went through all the worst case Szenarios before I could answer. I hate it when people say that.
„What's wrong, princess?"
Shit, I was scared.
„I completely forgot to study and I'm gonna write all my exams the next week. Shit. What should I do? I mean I was completely distracted"

Shit distracted by me. But at least it isn't worse.
„Well I have never been to university, so I don't know how hard it is. Maybe you could try to study insane much next week and just try to write the shit. I know you're a smart girl, my smart girl"
„But Gusy, I wouldn't see you that much then. This would be horrible"
„You can see me every day in your life, we'll visit my momma the week after and will be together 24/7 so I think we could stand it"

She smiled and layed her head on my chest. I played with her hair.
„We can do this, we can do everything"
I noticed that she was already half asleep, so I kissed her and closed my eyes too.