40

Rose POV
My heart beat fastly as we stood in front of the door.„Everything is gonna be alright" he said as he rang the doorbell. We entered the door and a little, black haired middle aged woman stood in front of us.

„Momma!"
„Peepers!"
They hugged each other, so this gotta be his mom.

„Hello sweetheart, you gotta be Rose, he had been talking about you like all the time"

She opened her arms for a hug and pulled me closer. A dog run towards us and jumped up on Gus leg. He bend down and cuddled him.

„Absolutely right, I'm Rose."
„Liza, I'm so glad to meet you. You look even more gorgeous then how peep described you"
„Mom!" Gus yelled.
„What? Come in, you gotta be hungry"

Actually I really wasn't hungry. I still felt not that fine, but I couldn't reject that the first time meeting.
„Where is the bathroom?"I asked trying to keep calm till I was there.
„Right there" his mom pointed to a door and I rushed there.
I propped up on the sink and watched myself in the mirror. My makeup looked horrible, my hair messy as fuck. Fuck this nervousness.

Gus POV

Rose acted so weird, she seemed pale and sick, maybe just because of the circumstances, but this was a little to much that it was just this. My mom and I had sat down on the dining table.
Suddenly I heard puke noises from the bathroom.

„Do you think everything is alright?" My mom asked.
„No, she felt sick on the plane too. I think she is just nervous"
„Go and check on her"
I stood up and ran to the bathroom.
„Rose? Open up! Everything alright?"

The door got opened and Rose sat in front of the toilet, waiting for the next round.
„I always have to throw up when I'm nervous, everything alright. I swear"
I sat down next to her and stroke her hair out of the her face.
„You don't have to be nervous, you know that, right my dear?"
„I know"

She leaned back against me and I pulled her up to carry her to the sink so she could wash her mouth.
„But you didn't take anything stupid that layed in my car right?"
„Well I ehm... I have just taken one xan, nothing special"

How could she be so stupid, she knows this isn't the right way.

„Rose, I think that's the reason you don't feel good. Eat something and it will go away, I swear I had this like a thousand times."
„I'll try"
I grabbed her hand and lead her to the table.
„Everything alright?" my mom asked worried.
„Yes she is just quite excited"
„Yes and I just don't feel well when I'm that nervous." She said quietly.
„Oh hun, you don't have to be nervous around me or anything." My mom pouted.
„Thanks" she cracked a smile.

She sat down and mom gave us a bit of her traditional potatoe salad.
Rose got more relaxed and got along with my mom. I loved seeing them both together, it made me smile and think about our future. What will the future get us into? I love her so fucking much.

It turned out that she loved the movies from Tarantino as much as my mom and I loved them, so we decided to watch Reservoir Dogs, one of my favourite movies.

She layed on me on the couch in the living room and my mom sat on the big armchair near the couch. Sometimes she glanced over to us and smiled as she saw that Rose fell asleep on my chest. This was the most beautiful thing in the world.

„She indeed is adorable" my mom whispered.
„I know, I love her so much mom, I wouldn't know what to do if she left. I know there are thousands of better guys for her."
„She loves you peep, she won't leave without a really really good reason"
„But mom, you know how good I am at fucking things up"
„Just give your best, it's normal to make mistakes. You are perfect. I'm so proud of you"
„Thanks mom"

Rose pressed her face even tighter on my chest and I stroke through her hair with my fingers.
„I think I should carry her into bed" I said while the credits rolled down.
„Good night"

I lifted her up and carried her in my childhood room like a baby in my arms. She helped me pulling of her uncomfortable cloth and change into one of my much to big shirts.
I lay down behind her and cuddled myself close to her.

„Promise you won't leave" I whispered
„I won't" she said that so quiet, and half asleep. I knew she will have forgotten it in the morning.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep cuddled on her, smelling her scent.

Rose POV

I woke up and straight ran to the bathroom, trying not to wake anyone up. After I puked two times I felt better and brushed my teeth. I had a weird feeling. My phone displayed the time: 4:34 am. I fell back next to him again.
„What's wrong my dear?" he said in his even deeper morning voice.
„I've just been at the toilet, everything's alright."
„Sure?"
„Yes why?"
„Just asking"
He knew that something was wrong.
„Rose, did you take anything again?"
„Hell no! I swear"
„Then tell me what's wrong"
„Nothing"

I cuddled myself next to him again and he kissed the back of my head.
„You know you can talk to me, always"
„I know"
What's wrong with me? My thoughts went crazy inside my head, till I finally fell asleep.