32

Rose POV
We entered my room and I fell on to my bed.
„What did my dad tell you?"
He layed down next to me, laying his hand on my belly.
„Well something about that if I hurt you, he'd destroy my life and that if I got you pregnant, I'd had to stay"
„He what?"
I asked and looked deep in his eyes.
„How does he come to this idea?" I asked
„I don't know"
„Pathetic"
I layed my head on his shoulder.

„I'm still sorry for this what happened with you know that g-
„You should"
We just layed there till I broke the silence.

„So what do you think about my almost parents?"
„Well I'm a better almost daddy" he said and climbed on top of me and began kissing me.
„Well you really deserve sex now, I'm sorry for this awkward dinner"

He kissed me and went down to my throat, leaving little hickys. Suddenly he stopped.
„But you don't just fuck with me out of pity do you?"
„Hell no?! I'd never"
„Okay" he went on and further down till he reached my shirt. With a fast move he ripped it off and went on with my boobs.
„Tell me what I should do, my dear"
„Just go on, stupid"
I started stroking through his hair with my fingers.

He looked at me like he adored me, when he stopped kissing me as he reached my trousers.
„Go on babe" I ripped of his shirt and stroke over his back.
„Isn't it funny how I want you to be the gentle man, that protects me all day and when we are in bed, I want you to dominate me and get railed by you as harsh as you can?"

He laughed while he opened my jeans and pulled me so I layed right in front of him. He put my hands up, next to my head.
„Don't move"
I listened. He teared out his pants, then ripped my thin lace thong of my wet cunt. He positioned me again, so that he could get into me in the right ankle, but first he stroke over my clit and began sucking it.
„Shit"
My hands automatically moved to his neck.
„I've told you to not move, this was your fault. Get here baby girl" he pointed right in front of him.
„On your knees" I obeyed his command and sat down in front of him.
„Now suck my dick" with pleasure I started liking his dick. Suddenly he pressed me down, till I gagged.
„Good girl" he gasped.
I gagged a bit more, this turned him even more on.
He pushed me back so that I layed in front of him again.
„Cause I don't get you to lay still otherwise" he showed his belt and tied my arms on the bed. Then he started sucking my clit again, pushing his fingers inside of me a few times, spotting my g-spot. I moaned and he chocked me for this.
„We really don't want anybody to hear us, do we?"
His dick was so big and he finally leaned over me to get inside of me. He stretched my leg over to my head so he could penetrate even deeper. Still playing with my clit, he hit in me. His hair glued on his sweaten forehead and my back arched because of this good feeling.
„I said don't move"
He slid out of me and stopped touching me either. This feeling was horrible.
„Go on, please, I'm sorry. I won't move anymore."
He griped my throat and pressed me down against the bed.
„Shit" I gasped with the last bit of air out of my lungs. He hit inside of me again, playing with my wet as pussy too. My back arched again, but he pressed me down. „Stop that or you will get your punishment"
He smashed in me with his full length.
„Gusy I gotta cum"
„Wait just a little longer, my dear"
I couldn't stop myself anymore and had to release.
I cumed all over him, I didn't even knew I could do this. I felt him nut inside me. I moaned and my legs shacked. He slid out of me and layed next to me.
„Holy shit" he untied my arms and enclosed me with his. I fell asleep as he kissed my hair.