43

Gus POV

I ran through the house to my room, I could see my mom shake her head again. She screamed and pleased me to let her down.

„You'll get your punishment" I said while I slammed the door and threw her on my bed.
I began to tickle her and she laughed quite loud. My whole body wanted her, but what if she isn't fine and just says she is so I'm not worried?
I decided to leave it at the tickling session and layed down next to her, my head on her shoulder.
„What you don't fuck me?"
„I'm actually not in the mood, but you turned me on as hell"
„Shall I call an ambulance? You're not horny"
Well it was a lie, but what if she really feels bad?
„No I just wanna cuddle"
Her fingers stroke through my hair and I closed my eyes.

„Do you really feel good?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.
„Don't worry about me, it's okay"
„Okay isn't good"
„Yes I know, sometimes I have just like a nausea attack, then I throw up and it's better, i don't know why"
„You should see a doctor, I'm gonna take you to one"
„When we are back at home, I mean there are moments I'm completely fine"
I went through some illnesses with those symptoms, I mean I know I'm not a doctor but I knew some basics cause I often play paramedic when someone overdosed.
„Rose?"
I gasped for air.
„What's wrong?"
„But you got your period, right?"
„Yes, so I don't think it can be this"
Wow I felt relieved. I'm not ready for a child, I wouldn't be able to handle this.
„Perfect"

Rose POV

I mean it's possible, many women still get their period in the beginning. I wouldn't be able to take a test, way to scared and at all not able to tell him.

The time flew by and suddenly the day of our return came. I still had some attacks in the time, but could hide it quite good so peep didn't notice. It was such a pleasure meeting his mom, she is like an angel. She is like the mom I never had. We spent a lot time together the past week and got quite close.
His mom drove us to the airport and had tears in her eyes.

„Text me when you arrive and watch out. Please come here again and bring Rose with you. Well ehm Rose, can we talk in privat shortly?"
Shit, what did I do?
„Of course"
Searching for help I looked at Gus, he just nodded.
We walked a few steps away from Gus.

„So ehm, I noticed you still get those nausea attacks, did you though about that you ehm well, might be pregnant?"
„I actually did, but I just got my period"
„Anyways, I bought a test, take it if you want. Call me if you did it, or if you are to scared. You will find out some day"
She gave me the packet and I packed it inside my bag.
„Thank you"
„Stay safe"
„I will miss you" I said and hugged her.
I relieved myself and walked back to Gus.
We waved as a goodbye, then entered the airport.

We got through the passport control and security, then finally sat in the plane.
„Are you okay?"
„Yeah, I think"
Well it was quite of a lie, I wanted to puke, but kept it in till we reached the point we could stand up and walk to the toilet, I of course used the opportunity.
„Where are you going?"
„Just to the toilet"

He let me out of the seat row and I walked fastly to the little cabinet with the toilet. I locked the door and threw up in the toilet, then washed my mouth. I took the test out of my purse. There was a little note:

„I know you can do this, sweetheart- Liza"

Cute, but I was just to scared. I think I need some time to think about it.
I left the cabine and walked back to Gus, he had ordered tomato juice for us.
„Ugh I hate that stuff" I said while I sat down.
„I like it, it tastes so different when you are on a plane."
„Never tried it up here" I said while I grabbed the little bottle and opened it.
„Trust me, it's so different"
I took a sip.
„Actually good"
He smiled
„I know"
I watched the clouds everywhere around us and leaned my head against his shoulder.

„Did you throw up again?"
„Eventually"
„ We should go see a doctor"

Shit I really don't want to find it out. I mean I have some other symptoms like a feeling of tension in my breast and I was quite tired lately.
I didn't answer him and just closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

He woke me up as we landed.
„We're back home babygirl"
I kissed his cheek and we got of the plane and to Tracy's car, cause he picked us up.

„So how have your trip been?" Tracy asked.
„Quite good" Gus said and glanced over to me.
„Just quite?" I said while I laughed
„Okay well perfect, Rose and my mom got besties"
„I'm so happy for you two" Tracy smiled.
„I'm too" Gus said and looked deep in my eyes.
I leaned my head against the window and watched the lights fly by. My thoughts went crazy again, so I closed my eyes. The ride wasn't long, only about 15 minutes.

Tracy dropped me of at home and Gus and he drove to Gus'. I really need some time to think about this, go through all those what if scenarios.
I entered the door and Joel welcomed me with a hug.

„I missed you bitch!" He screamed.
„Missed you too boo"
„You gotta tell me every single detail. How is his mom? What did you do?"
„Calm down, I'm gonna change and then I can tell you."
„Okay hurry up"
I went inside my room and changed into comfy cloth.
„Joel? Get your ass here right now! I wanna spill the tea."
He entered the door with two cups of coffee and some cookies.
I told him every detail, but that I felt sick. He shouldn't be worried.

Gus called me a bit later and asked wether I wanted to come around, but I'd need some space, he would stress me with seeing a doctor again, and I don't want this. I spent the whole rest of the day with Joel in my bed and we did things we used to do, like watch scooby doo, talked and played Skyrim.

In the evening I felt the nausea climb over me again.
I had to throw up, then went back to my room and stared at the pregnancy test.
I putted it back and layed down in my bed again and waited till I finally fell asleep.

____________________________________
School is starting again today, idk wether I'm able to write a lot, I'm trying my best.
And thank you all so so much. Pls vote and maybe give some feedback.
Thankssss love u peepers!