49

Rose POV

„Stop that you are on drugs and I don't like that!"
„But future mommy I wanna show you what a good daddy I am"
I know he is hard, I can feel it under me.
He pointed at his dick
„You can't just leave me like this! Please"
„Holy shit!" I gasped as he kissed my neck and sucked the soft skin there.
„Did I convince you?" he asked with puppy eyes.
I moved my ass on his erection, which made him close his eyes and lean his head back while his hands found their way under my shirt. He stripped it off my body and looked at my bra.
„This thing annoys me" he said like a child and opened my bra to see my boobs.
„God, stupid, why are you so damn sexy even though you are stoned as fuck"
„I'm only sexy for you my dear" he mumbled.

„You like that? Tell me how you like it, stupid" I said As I kept moving.
„I love your tiny ass on my dick, babygirl"
„You still owe me" I whispered in his ear while I kept moving.
„I know my dear. What do you want me to do?"
„I wanna get rid of this trousers daddy!" I laughed histerically after calling him like that.
„Did you really just daddyed me? God Rose you do things to me"
„Now tear of those motherfucking trousers I want you inside me"
He slid my pink sweatpants down my legs, then I unbuckled his belt and he had to get up for a second so I could push them off together with his boxers. He kept sucking the skin on my neck as he placed his fingers on my thong and moved his thumb over it. Then he pushed the lace to the side to get to touch me better.
„Rose you drive me crazy, I love it"
With no warning he placed me on his tip, then let me fall down his dick. I screamed a little, but Gus pressed his hand on my mouth.
„We are in the living room, my dear. Someone could wonder what I'm doing to you"

I started moving my ass on his lap again and he leaned his head back. My body pushed against his and I leaned towards him. This way he could enter me from another angle and hit in me even deeper. I gasped and had to breath heavily. He knew I was close to my edge, so he pushed me off him. I felt empty without him inside me.
„You are torturing me. Go on, stupid"
He kicked me of his lap and I slid down next to him. Then he sank his head between my tights and stroke over the soft skin with his tongue till he reached my pussy again. He began eating me out and I became a moaning mess. As he slid two fingers in me and began pumping while still comforting my clit, I came on his face. I pushed his head deeper to my cunt till my leg shacked  undiscribable much.

I cought my breath again as I saw him smirking at me. His eyes flickered between me and his erection.
„You want me to suck you off?"
„Yes defnitly my dear you can suck me like no one can"

I slid towards him and stuck his tip in my mouth while I pumped his shaft with my hand. His hand pressed me down so that I gagged on his penis. His whole dick is now down my throat and as he let me breath again I had to spit on him first. He began to fuck my mouth just like my pussy till I couldn't breath.
„Good Girl. That's the way you do it. I'm so close babygirl"
After he stuck his dick down my throat again I felt his liquid entering my mouth. It tasted sweet and salty, kinda hood I think.
„Swallow it like a good girl"
I stuck out my tongue to show him that I already did.
„Now you get my cock again."
He said as he lifted me up Krim the ground and placed me on the couch. His dick filled everything inside me again and he hit inside me like he was insane. My back arched and he send shivers down my spine. He grabbed for my boobs and held them.
My legs began to shake again. There was nothing but him and I at the moment. It felt like he'd tear me apart.
„Gus I'm so close"
„Then let go"
His hand landed on my neck. As he began to choke me I came undone and felt his cum inside me again.

Gus POV
„Guys it's still the living room and the walls are quite thin" Tracy said as he walked in.
I snapped a blanked and covered us.
„Holy shit just leave!"
„I live here too! I have to go to the bathroom and I have to pass this room so..."
„Then just go and don't stare at her boobs"
Rose giggled, still under me.
„Seems like someone is grumpy after coming down from a trip"
„Shut the fuck up!"
„Grumpy stupid. I thought you are happy after fucking and me su-
My lips crushed on hers again to silence her.
Tracy kept staring.
„Tracy just leave you won't see a life porn in here!"
„Well I'll never know what's currently happening under the blanket..."
I lifted her up and tried to stay covered with the blanket. She enclosed her legs around my waist as I ran through the room too my bed room. She giggled as I threw her on my bed and began to tickle her tummy.
„Remember the walls are thin!" Tracy shouted behind us.

„Tracy is such a weirdo" she said while I laid my head between her legs on her tummy.
„I know, he knows it too"
„Good you came. I didn't expect you to come that early. Did you tell them that you are moving?"
„Only Olivia. I still gotta tell Joel and Phill. They will ask more questions and I don't think they'll support me like Olivia."
„Sucks. But I'll support you"
„Gus, I want to stay independent and I don't want to depend on anything. But I can't go to university when I'm in a higher state of pregnancy. Or when we just got our little peep I will have to stay home."
„We'll find something for you, trust me"

____________________________________

A/n
Two new chapters today! Sorry I've been away for so long! I have started a new story😌 Maybe you could look at the other one too. I'm still trying to write further and I got some ideas again!
Love y'all for reading this!💕🖤