54

(6 month later)

Rose POV

I sat on the balcony of our new apartment smoking a cigarette cause I finally was able to again. It was a cold night the the stars shone as bright as they never did before.
„You alright baby?" Gus asked as he entered the balcony.
„Yea I really am. Is she asleep?"
„Yes she is. I'm so tired and it's just a week since she was born."
I looked at him in the door frame in awe. He's the best father in the world. Our little baby girl is lucky to have him as her daddy.
„I know I am too, but you are the best daddy in the world for Ruby"

He walked over to me to sit down next to me on the bench and I passed him the cigarette, mesmerized he took a deep pull.
„I am slowly getting used to this father being thing. I'll smoke her first joint with her when she's old enough"
„No you won't! I will!"
„Come over here" he said and clapped on his lap.

I crawled over to him and he pulled me deep in his lap.
„I miss time with you alone. Everything had been so stressful" I said and stared in his brown eyes.
„Oh babe you'll have to endure me for the rest of your life"
„It's a pleasure enduring you" I said and he kissed my lips gently.
„We know each other for about one and a half year and since the day I saw you, I knew I wanted to get to know you, but if you had told me everything would end like this, I had declared you crazy"
„I would have too" I said and smiled.
„I always let the past month reminiscence and have to smile every time I do" he said and pulled me closer to him.
„The day we met, I remember asking myself if Joel is just a friend or your boyfriend and running to you every second I was free and then you just left without saying goodbye. That was so mean" he played angry which made me laugh. He looked like some three year old getting angry.

„Yeah but we met the other day again-
-and fucked" he cut me off.
„Yeah we did, you remember all those things?" I asked.
„Of course I do! I remember everything even though I sometimes was really fucked up. Remember when I saved your life because someone tried to drug you? Or when I saved you again from the John asshole? Or when we got tattoos, then fucked in the car and the Paparazzis shot pictures?"
„I do, stupid, I remember everything"

We stayed quiet for a while and listened to the chirping of crickets while looking at the sky.

„Do you remember when we told you mom I was pregnant? God she freaked out: You can't make me a grandmother just yet Gustav Elijah Ahr! I knew something like that would happen!" I imitated her shocked voice and he laughed hard.

„I just want to remember how Phil reacted: I told you I'd kill you if you get her pregnant, but sadly the child would loose a great father! But if you do anything stupid I won't hesitate to kill you anyways"
„You are pretty good at imitating his wanna be scaring voice" I laughed.

He kissed my cheek and bend toward the ash tray.
„Do you remember how scared I was we found out I was pregnant? How hard everything was and how hard we made it?"
„But now everything works out just fine. I'm getting my money because my SoundCloud blew up, you finished studying and you are a scientist searching for new things at a labor. I don't really get what you do, cause I'm stupid, I hope ruby has your intelligence, but you do what you always wanted and I'm doing what I always wanted"
I smacked Gus arm.
„You aren't stupid! You are just not intelligent in this way"
„I really don't know if this makes me feel better or even worse!" peep said with puppy eyes.
„Oh euh I'm sorry"
„I was just making fun, so I know you are the smart ass of the two of us" he brushed through my hair and I sank back in his lap.

„I'm so happy at this moment. I know this can't be forever, but I want it to be forever" I said moony
„I'll give my best to make you forever happy. To be honest, I don't know if I'd still be alive without you. You know how I've been and I don't think this would have worked out forever. You make me happier than any drug ever could. You changed me, thank you so so much my dear"
„You saved my life felt 1000 times. I wouldn't be either" his hand caressed my belly.
„You wouldn't have been in this kind of trouble without me"
„But you know what I mean, back at the bathroom" i said quiet.
„Only a situation caused by me" he said sad again.
„No it was only a question of time till my past catches up, and you helped me through everything. Thanks stupid. I love you"
„I love you too my dear, I'm so madly in love with you"

I leaned my head further back so I could kiss his cheek. He snapped the blanket to cover us up.
God I loved this man do fucking much, words can't describe.

He lit up a blunt, by the way he had been sober almost all the time, just some weed sometimes, and began humming as he passed the blunt to me, then he even sang.
„Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me"

I closed my eyes and felt myself slowly falling asleep while listening to his raspy voice. He loves Frank Sinatra, and I love him singing his songs to me. He told me he had a Frank Sinatra night every Friday with his boys before we met. I truly turned his life upside down.

„Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you"

____________________________________

OMFG Guys I'm done. It's so weird to know that this story ends now, and I'm not writing another chapter. Thank you all so so much for the support!
I'd also really like to hear your opinion and what you liked or maybe didn't like, so feel free to leave a comment and also maybe vote.

I don't know how to say thanks again it's indescribable. This story accompanied me through the past few month and now it's just ending? Doesn't feel real!

I also started a new fanfic about peep, so check it out.

Thanks again💕