37

Rose POV
The next week was shitty as fuck. I studied a lot and tried to pass my finals. In the middle of the week I also got my period. Perfect timing, ironic.

But for luck, otherwise I would have been scared. When I wasn't studying, I texted with Gus or hung out with Joel.

I hadn't seen Gus in person the whole week, he said he was busy too but I noticed he was a little pissed and jealous cause I hung out with Joel, but if he had been there I wouldn't be able to keep concentrated.

Every time after an exam he called me and asked how it went, when I passed the last he asked me to go on a date tonight. I was quite excited to see him again. I had two hours left till he'd pick me up, so I decided to take a shower and did my makeup pretty extravagant.

The reaming time I used to pick out an perfect outfit. I let Joel take a quick picture and decided to upload it on Instagram.

867 likes 20 comments@rose_hk Waiting for you @lilpeep

@rose_hk Waiting for you @lilpeep

@tracyminajj: looks sweet, wann see that in                  action
@lilpeep: stfu she's mine. Gonna be there soon my dear💕
@joel96: looking a little too hot
@peepfan: She gotta be the mysterious girl!
@lilboopeep replayed: no she had blonde hair

Load more comments

Less then 10 minutes later, Gus stood in front of the house.
„God damn you look even more sexy in real life, I love your pink hair"
„Yes it's been a good decision"

I walked towards him and he crashed his lips on to mine.

„Hell Rose, I missed you"
I missed you too stupid"
He unleashed me out of the tight hug.
„Get your sexy ass in the car"
I obeyed his comment and he started the engine.

„Where are you taking me?"
He didn't tell me on the call earlier.
„You'll see my dear"
I turned on the music and started vibeing.
„This song is new, isn't it?"
He smiled and nodded.
„You're so cute, do you like it? I recorded it this week."
„But to me girl you're so much more then gorgeous, so much more then perfect"
„Gusy, isn't this the exact line you've told Joel?"
„Yes, it is. I haven't published it yet, I will soon. I am quite insecure every time I show someone my works, I mean lately my music got a little more popular, but still I'm not famous"
„I believe in you, I know you will some day. Your music is honestly good and speaks out how many people feel on the inside"
I vibed a little more and suddenly he parked the car
.
We were at a park and he pulled out a basket, I think with food.
„Oh are we going to picknick?"
„Absolutely right my dear"
He took my hand and lead me further in the park. Underneath a tree he settled the blanket and poured sparkling wine in two plastic cups.

„I'm sorry I don't have those special glasses"
I laughed and sat down next to him. I took one and we clinked our cups.
„On your exams" he said.
„Which I hopefully consist"
He laughed
„I think you do, smart girl"
I slid closer to him. Suddenly he was a little more excited.
„Rose, I tried to cook something"
He pulled the basket closer and took out a pot.
„I hope it's still hot cause I thought going to a restaurant is boring and just eating sandwiches is lame"
„You wouldn't have to cook for me, I'm curious wether it worked. What did you make?"
„Chicken Chop Suey! And I used paprika"

I laughed as he smiled at the pot goofy while he opened it.

„Well done!" I said and kissed his forehead.
He pulled out two plates too and some cutlery, then shipped a bit of the dish into each of the plates.
„I hope it's eatable"
„It will be hun, it smells delicious"

I took the fork and lead it into my mouth. He looked at me and his eyes were almost as big as the plates. He looked so insecure.

„Is it okay? Say something"
„It's great! For real it tastes really good. I think the best chop suey I've ever eaten."
„For real?"
„Why should I lie?"
„That I don't feel bad"
„Trust me, I wouldn't."
We ate our meals and talked about some stuff we did last week. Talking to him, just felt diffrent. He had some interesting opinions I could learn from or are able to discuss. He wasn't this standard type of guy, that shared the opinion that were popular at the moment. He had just been recording new songs and partied with his bros, nothing special.
I leaned back and petted the blanket.

„Get here"
He rolled over and I leaned back, so that my head layed on his shoulder. The sun slowly set on the horizon.
„Thank you so much for this wonderful evening"
„You don't have to"
His hand wandered up and down on the inside of my thights.

„I missed you" he mumbled in my hair.
„I missed you too"
It got colder and darker. The stars shone bright in the sky tonight. Everything was perfect.
„Look at the stars tonight..."
„... all of the Stars have a reason"
I finished his shortly singing. He smiled and kissed me. I got on top of him and the kiss got more intense. I sucked the soft skin on his neck and he let out a gasp.

„We can't do this here" he said and pushed me away from him.
„I know"
With a fast move he pulled me up and carried me to the car, fastly picking up the plates and stuff with the other hand cause he held me over his shoulder with the other.
„But I want you badly"

I laughed as he ran to his car. He threw me on the seat and drove like he's insane.
„Gus please don't get us into an accident"
I layed my hand on his lap, beging to wander up to his sensitive zone between his legs.
He drove even faster as I touched him through his pants.
„Rose you get me fucked up"
„That's the point"
He parked his car and pulled me out of it, then he layed me over his shoulder again and ran into his room.

___________________________________
A/n
Omg thank you so so much for 1000 reads, unbelievable. Maybe leave some feedback?