27

Gus POV

I woke up the next morning, her still laying on me. I stroke over her beautiful hair and she looked up to me.

„Good Morning my dear, did you sleep well?"
„Yes I always do when you are around"
I smiled my sweetest smile and she pressed herself even closer against me.

„You're cute. Oh ehm I forgot to tell you, my momma wants to meet you. I've told her that- well you know what I said, little peeper" I laughed.
„Sounds dope. When are we going to visit her?"
„Well I don't know, we'd have to fly there cause she still lives in Long Beach or she would have to visit us"
„Well that's kind of a problem, I still have to go to the university, well but soon there are holidays, maybe we could visit her then"
„We'll see, my dear. Are you hungry?"
„Kinda"
„I think I don't have anything eatable, how about eating it at a coffee shop?"
She jumped of the bed and ran to her bag, then putted on some cloth. I peeped on her while she got dressed.
„I'm done" she called while she brushed trough her hair with her hands. I stood up and walked to my dresser, then I took her hand and we walked to the car.

We drove to a coffee shop near downtown. I was scared there would be these paparazzis again, since I got a little more famous for my music, I'm quite under pressure. I hate it, but I also love it. After we had eaten bagels and drank coffee, we went to a park. Kids were playing behind us on a field and we sat down on a bench.
„I'm gonna have a few concerts the next days. You're coming, right?"
She laughed then smiled and slipped nearer to me.
„Why wouldn't I come, my stupid?
I laughed about this my stupid.
„Did I just reach the next level with „my stupid", my dear"
„Seems like"
I griped in my pocket taking out a joint, then litting it up.

„Ey I want some too" she whined
I gave it to her and she pulled on it deeply. She seemed so greedy.

I loved the feeling shortly after smoking that stuff.
You don't really care what you say and how others react. I had already done some whack shit when I was on drugs.

„What is this between us?" I asked.
She looked a little surprised. Why did I say this? This is gonna destroy the great atmosphere from the past days. Fuck.
„I- ehm, well" she began to stutter.
„Don't stutter, I'm asking this myself since the day we met. It won't change anything if you say what you think"
„Well I really do like you in a way I never liked anyone else. You mean a lot to me, I hope you feel the same and well I can't formulate it as poetic as you would and I just can't particularly say how I feel, but I feel save and good when I'm with you"
Of course I feel the same, didn't she notice how many people I told that she meant a lot to me?
„Rose, you mean a lot to me, for real"

She smiled and layed her hand on my thigh.
We sat there and just watched the leaves of the tree flattering in the wind.
„We need to go, I have to make a sound check and some other stuff for tonight"
„Yes and I have to study a bit, I will fail all my classes"
She laughed and we stood up. I dropped her at her house, then drove to the location.

Everything went quite good and everything was working perfectly, so my friends and I decided to make a break and chill backstage. We did some drugs and suddenly it was 9 pm, so the show had to start, but I felt so overdosed, I had definitely taken too much pills. Fuck I couldn't even walk straight. Everything seemed weird. Shit.
„I know you can do this, Gus" some guy backstage said.
I entered the stage and tried to give my best.

Rose POV
Gus had texted me that he wouldn't be able to pick me up, so I walked here. This wasn't a problem, it's just been 5 minutes of walking.

The hall was completely filled with people, which already danced to the music that came out of the stereos.
Suddenly Gus entered the stage, he seemed completely pale and out of his mind. He couldn't even stand proper and mumbled in his microphone. He stood on the edge of the stage and didn't wore a shirt. On his back still were my skretchmarks. Some girls in the first row touched his belly, but I couldn't reach the front, it was to crowded. The crowd completely freaked out when he began singing bemer boy.
„I'm a motherfuckin schema boy, I'm a dreamer boy,
I love a girl that don't even fucking need a boy"

He didn't notice me in the crowd, but I think he tried to not puke. He seemed so high, like shortly before an overdose. I was a bit worried, but he kept performing. After the show, I went backstage and I couldn't even believe what I saw, there he stood, completely high and a fangirl kissed him, made out with him. He pushed her away as he saw me. Tears ran down my eyes as I ran through the coridors to reach the exit.
„Stop Rose, please"
I heard him puke, then the door slammed behind me.