42

Gus POV

„Where are you leading me?"
I didn't say anything and just drove further.
„Babe im talking to you?" She said again.

I had something planned out a while ago, but I'm not gonna tell her till we arrive. I love surprising her and watch her slowly get angry cause I don't answer.
She turned around and looked out of the window.
„Hell, I hate you"
„I know you love me" her hand hit my tight the moment I said that.
„When you tell me you hate me, I know that you don't" I sung.
„Ugh, you are being a dick"
„I could get you some dick" I smirked at her.
„Shut the fuck up and tell me where you are takeing me" her eyes got bigger and she looked at me again.
„You want to command me? Bitch calm down"
„You are just-
„I know that I'm just perfect"

I was satisfied knowing that I won this little battle.
She sat there looking pissed till I finally stopped the car in the middle of nowhere.

„Get out of the car"
„We are like in neverland what do you wanna do here, stupid?"
„Just move your ass"
I got out of the car and began walking, not waiting for her.
„What the fuck wait, stupid"
„Good girl"
I grabbed her hand and lead her to some stairs that go to a higher platform. As we were at the top she leaned against the barrier and enjoyed the view at the ocean.
„It's kinda comforting up here"
„I came here often in my youth when I felt like shit. There are some ehhh interesting memories on that place. I never brought anyone here, it was kind of my safe place"

I pulled out a blunt and leaned next to her, watching the seagulls fly.

„I'm sure you told all your other hoes before me the exact same thing when you brought them here"
No I never, I mean why should I tell her lies?
„I promise, I've never"
„Whatever, give me some of this"

I passed the blunt to her and she pulled on it greedy.
I had to laugh a little cause she caught a little after.
We sat there and talked about this and that. She leaned against me and I started to crawl her soft skin.

„Did you thought that this one meeting at the concert three month could end like this?"
„No, I thought you are a dick and toxic"
„Well I do suck sometimes"
„No, you're perfect, after we had sex for the first time I thought it's over cause everybody knows you fuck bitches"
„No, I found you interesting the second we met again"
Suddenly she got a little more quiet.
„Rose, what's wrong? You are acting kinda weird lately"
„Nothing, everything's alright, I don't know"
„Babe I'm worried, seriously"
„It's okay, I'm fine"

She held her hand over her mouth and turned around, then ran a little.
I ran after her, she couldn't stop herself and puked into a bush on the side of the walkway.
I held her hair as she puked her soul out.

„Babe, something is wrong. I know that"
„It's just that I'm still not used to this"
„Used to what? Meeting my chill as mother? That can't be the reason. Talk to me, please"
„I... I don't know. Can we go home? I want to sleep"
„Of course"
„Thank you"
„Shall I carry you?"
She didn't say anything, so I just lifted her up and pressed her closer to my chest.
„You know you can talk to me, always"
„I know"

We drove home in silence, I didn't dare say a word more, I was so scared she'd push me away or well I don't know.
We entered the house and she straight fell asleep on my bed.

„Rose, sweetheart, do you wanna eat something? My mom cooked dinner."
„Yes"
I entered the room completely again and saw her cuddled in my bed.
„How are you?"
„Better, thanks"
„You gotta understand that I'm really worried"
„I know"

She got off the bed and we walked to the dining table.

„How was your day? I've heard you didn't feel well today"
„Yes, but it's better now, peep took care of me."
I love the way she says peep, I feel safe then, but I'm really worried what's happening with her. She seems so weird.
The diner went quite normal, we discussed and laughed, talked about Rose future after university and her family.
Suddenly I got a notification, Rose had send me one picture. I raised my eyebrow and klicked on it.
Holy shit, there she was, naked in my bathroom. Her perfect body presented in the mirror. I really didn't thought about anything like this.

Rose
Picture

Me
Rose?!?
What the fuck
My mom is next to me
You turn me on
How dare u
I am gonna fuck you till your dead

Rose
Will you?

Me
Yes I'll, watch out
You're a horrible person
You drive me crazy

Rose
And I'm not getting anything
in exchange?

Me
I don't take those unholy pictures

Rose
Of course not

My mom glanced over and saw me texting, even though we both just did it under the table.

„Gustav, tell us who you are texting with, you look at your phone like you just got some good news"

Rose started to laugh so loud and pathetic, my mom didn't know what was happening.

„What's wrong? I'm confused" my mom shook her head and I started to laugh too.
„Mom, you shouldn't understand, but we were texting"
„But why, you could just talk"
„Nope, but how dare you Rose?"

I hopped of from the chair and kicked it backwards, then walked around the table, pulled Rose off her chair and threw her over my shoulder.
„Gustav Elijah Ahr, what are you doing, I know you're a little kinky but what did she do?"
„Believe me mum she is just as horrible as I am."
My mom looked shocked as I ran out of the dining room with her over my shoulder and disappeared in my room.