XXXXI: Leaving? [Part II]

"Yeah."

WARNING: Some cursing.

*********************************************************************

I feel my heart crash and burn. I'm falling, falling, falling from cloud 9. I squeeze my arms tighter around me. 

"So I don't think we should be together anymore,"  Yusei says quietly, not bothering to look up at me. 

I silently watch him as he stands up to stretch, leaving only his profile in my vision. I then notice the lipstick runs all the way down his chest, and I'm guessing underneath his shirt too. 

He turns to look at me and notices where my gaze is. He sighs and throws his shirt off, tossing it on the couch. I gasp and slap a hand over my mouth. 

The lipstick goes all the way down his chest, a trail of lip prints going from his neck, over his collarbone, his abs... dipping beneath his pants. 

"Did you guys...?"  I start, afraid of the answer. I back away and shake my head harshly.  "Tell me. Right now. How far did it go?"  I slowly remove my hand, chewing my lip. 

He sighs and runs a hand over his face.  "Yeah, we almost had sex..."  He states, looking me up and down before tearing his gaze away. 

I scoff and shiver underneath his gaze.  "Almost? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"  I ask, trying to keep my voice level. I take a deep breath, and place my hands on my hips. 

He sighs again and steps towards me, his hands trembling. I step back to avoid his touch. He hangs his head and instead looks at me with those striking sapphire eyes. 

"It means she wanted to, but I said no. She kept palming me, and forcing me down... But I'm stronger than her, and I forced her off of me. I told her to go to her room and sleep it off. I told her she was drunk and she wasn't thinking straight..." 

I blink rapidly, avoiding his stare. I hear him sigh again, but I don't say anything. 

He said no to her... But why did he kiss her? I whisper the question aloud to him and he doesn't answer. 

Instead, he steps towards me, trying to pin me to the wall, or trap me in a corner. I sidestep him, and kick his leg to let him know I will fight him. He eventually stops and stands in front of me. 

"I- I'm not sure why I kissed her. I think we were both too drunk to even think straight... But I came to and I realized what I was doing. And who I was with..."  He looks down at his left hand, playing with the chain I gave him.  "And once I realized it wasn't you, I was shocked and disgusted. I pushed her off, and I would have thrown her around if she wasn't a friend..."  He rubs the back of his neck, looking at the cold floor. 

"And where did Crow go?"  I ask, quickly changing the subject a bit. 

I place my left hand behind my back, hiding the fact that I'm still wearing his ring. He doesn't notice as he throws the chain at my feet. I look up at him in shock. 

"Crow went somewhere on his runner. He didn't say where. He didn't say anything. He just left... sped off after he yelled at both me and Akiza..."  He nods towards the chain on the ground at my feet.  "Take it back. I'm not the man for you. I'm not a man at all. I should've been more loyal. I don't deserve you..." 

I bend down and pick it up, shoving it in my back pocket. I bring my left hand into view and take my ring off. I toss it to him, and he catches it. His eyes widen as he looks at me, hurt. 

"Give it to Akiza then. Or someone else... I'm leaving." 

I turn on my heel, hurrying to get to the garage without him chasing me... He doesn't. Or so I thought...

Once I slip my spare shoes on, I grab my helmet and rev my engine. I frown as I notice I need gas. I grab my black leather gloves before I sigh and slam the visor down, pulling out into the alley. 

Yusei stands in my way, no shoes and just as disheveled as I found him this morning. 

"Just stay safe out there.... Please."  He begs me, yelling over the loud engine. 

I scoff underneath my helmet and nod. I turn sharply to avoid him, and drive off, not looking back. 

I have no idea where I'm going, but I know I need gas first... XD 

                                                   *time skip* 

I pull up to a small gas station just in time as my bike ticks away, slowing shutting down. I sigh and search my jacket pockets for some spare money. I sigh when I don't find any. I open the small compartment for my helmet and find ten dollars. I pay for the gas, as well as a spare container. I have no idea how far I'm going to travel, but it's good to be prepared. 

I fill the tank, and find a guy looking at me. He smirks at me, looking me up and down before his friend whistles. 

I roll my eyes, but can't hide the small smile that forms on my lips. The guys look at me before tearing their gaze away from me. One is a tall male with blonde hair and green eyes. The other has dark blonde hair and striking blue eyes. 

The blue eyed male makes his way over to me, standing only a few feet away.  "Hey beautiful,"  he greets, checking me out again. 

I raise an eyebrow and smirk.  "I'm sorry, I don't know anyone with that name,"  I retort, putting a hand on my hip. 

He smirks and winks at me.  "Well, I'd love to know your name then,"  he says, smiling sensually at me. 

"Name's Royal... But you can call me Queen,"  I respond, smirking at him as I sway my hips a bit. 

He widens his eyes, smiling softly.  "Damn. You are quick on your feet... But I wonder, Queen,... how are you in bed?"  He asks, raising an eyebrow suggestively. 

I shake my head as I hear the gas tank click.  "Well, you will have to keep wondering because I've got to go." 

I flip my (Y/H/C) over my shoulder and remove the gas nozzle. I close the cap and put my helmet back on. I rev my engine, making the guy step back a bit. He hesitates for a second before he runs up to me. 

He taps my shoulder and hands me a piece of paper. He does the "call me" sign and I smirk, nodding. 

I wait for him to step away before I take off into the afternoon sun. 

I find myself humming a song, and I can't help but think back to when I was trapped in Kalin's dungeon. I then realize it was the same song I was listening to that day Yusei rescued me from that dungeon... 

I shake my head and think up another song. I continue to drive and rev my engine, hearing it echo throughout the empty streets. 

Here we go: a life alone. Let's see where I end up...