Welcome home

Adam's: POV

Emily could come home after three days. She walked around in the house. Vanessa took her hand and lead her to her bedroom.

(Emily's bedroom)

(Emily's bedroom)

"Mr. Frog has missed you so much." said Nessie and gave her frog toy. Emily hugged him and tears were rolling down her cheeks. Vanessa hugged her sister. "You're safe now honey." I replied. "I'm scared." she sobbed. "We don't let anybody hurt you." said Luke and she smiled.

***

Emily's: POV

A storm broke out later in the night. I moved around in my sleep and I heard voices in my head. Suddleny I saw a man with no face and long arms. He was dressed in a dark suit. A scream left my mouth.

Dad came into my room and I hugged him

Dad came into my room and I hugged him. I was breathing heavily and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "You're okay." he said. "I saw him again." I said. "It was just a nightmare, he can't hurt you." replied dad. "I'm scared." I sobbed. "Come." he said and I followed him to the kitchen. He made a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream to me. Then we went to the living room and watched Barbie in the twelve dancing princess.

"Dad, do you think I'm a freak?" I asked. "You're not a freak, you are a wonderful girl with a heart of gold." he said. "I wouldn't gone through the forest, it was a stupid idea." I replied. "It's not your fault, I'm not mad at you." said Adam. "I love you, papa and Vanessa so much." I replied. "We love you too." he said.

I fell asleep and dad carried me back to my room. I managed to sleep without nightmares. I couldn't wait to go back to school tomorrow and meet my friends.

I love the father and daugther bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~