Butterfly fly away

Emily's: POV

I woke up to someone walking around outside. I walked out and saw Ben, but I saw no kindness in his eyes.

Why do you hate us so much?" I asked. "Because it's fun." he said coldly. "I'm gonna kill you if you hurt my family." I replied threatening. "I'm not afraid of you." said Luke. "You shouldn't have said that." I replied warned and used my powers on him. "I'm immortal, I can't be killed." said Ben.

Olivia turned herself into a wolf and growled at him and attacked him. I saw the silver knife and I jumped in between to protect her. The knife cut me instead and I let out a heartbreaking scream. I fell lifeless down and everything went black. Olivia and Michelle screamed.

***

***

Adam's: POV

I heard my daughter's scream in my head. I went to the car and drove to the the forest. I met a horrible sight. Emily was lying lifeless on the ground in a puddle of blood. The sun shone on her and she looked like she was sleeping. I fell on my knees and tears were rolling down my cheeks. I lay her head in my lap and stroked her cheek. My beloved daugther was gone.

"I'm so sorry Emily for everything. I wish I could turn back the time when we were a happy family. I love you and your life shouldn't have ended like this. You will always be in my heart." I said. I placed a kiss on her cold forehead and tears were streaming down my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Olivia and a girl. Their eyes were tearful. I hugged her and we cried.

Emily sacrificed her life to save Olivia and Michelle💔

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~