Best day ever

Emily's : POV

"Omg, we're here, we are actually here." I said. "Yes." replied Adam and smiled. My eyes shine of joy. "Come." he said.

We went backstage and I gave him an confusing glance when he talked to guard. "My daugther Emily's would love to meet her. it'd mean so much to her." said Adam. "Wait here." replied the guard and left. "What was that about?" I asked. "You'll see." said Adam.

"Is it you who's Emily?" asked a girl. I turned around and in front of me stood Melanie Martinez. "Y-Yes." I stuttered. "Nice to meet you." she said. "I'm a huge fan and I love your music so much. You saved my life." I replied. "I'm glad to hear that." said Melanie with a smile on her face. She signed my album and we took a picture together.

"Omg omg, I met her, I met Melanie Martinez." I said happily and jumped up and down. "I'm so happy for you." replied Adam.

***

I looked at the photo of me together with Melanie with a smile and I have her autograph too. "Thank so much dad." I said. "You're welcome." he replied.

(Emily's outfit)

(Emily's outfit)

We went to the scene and dad picked me up on his shoulders. "Are you having fun?" asked Vanessa? "Yes." I said with a smile. "To see happy make me happy too." she replied. "Aww." I said. Melanie came up on stage and started singing. I screamed at the top of my lungs until I had no voice. This was the best day ever. Confetti fell down on us and I smiled happily.

 Confetti fell down on us and I smiled happily

***

"I had a lot of fun today." I said with hoarse voice. "I'm glad you like it." replied Adam. "You made her day today." said Luke and kissed him. "Yeah." he replied and kissed him back. I fell asleep on the way back home and everything was great.

I'm so happy for Emily🥺

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~