Everything will be alright

Adam's: POV

The phone rang and it was the principal who called. "This has gone too far now, we have no choice but to placed your daughter in a foster care." he said. "What has she done?" I asked.

"She has stabbed Lucy very badly. She's in the hospital and the doctors don't know if she will survive." said Billy. I hung up without a word and Luke looked worried at me. "Emily has stabbed Lucy." I said. "What?" he asked shocked.

"Yesterday she talked to her friend April, but she was the only one who could see her." I said. "Do you think the slender man did something to her?" he asked. "He doesn't exist." I said. "Something must've happened." he replied. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. "We have to help her." said Luke. "Yes." I replied. "Everything will be alright." he said and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.

***

I decided to take Flower out for a walk to clean my thoughts. We walked in the forest and the early morning air was chilly. The sun shone through the leaves.

"Flower, I've feeling that something bad is going to happen

"Flower, I've feeling that something bad is going to happen." I said. She looked around and whimpered anxiously.

"What is it?" I asked. Her little body was shaking of fear. "Let's go home." I said. We went back to the house and she hid behind the couch.

"Are you okay sweetie?" I asked worried. She peeked scared from her hiding place but quickly calmed down when she saw me. She lay down her head in my lap and I patted her. She licked my face and I laughed softly. "You're too cute." I said and she barked happily at me.

The slender man control Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~