She's my daugther

Adam's: POV

"Good morning everyone." I said and took out a blood bag from the fridge. "How's Liv?" asked Luke worried. "She has a fever but she will be fine." I said. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Olivia came down and she was wearing a light pink dress. She sat down at the couch and I put on a movie for her.

 She sat down at the couch and I put on a movie for her

***

Just then the door opened and outside stood Ben and Olivia. "Hello Adam." said Ben with a smirk on his face. "It's been a while." I replied calmly. "Will we you let us in?" asked Olivia. "I have put a protection spell all over the house." said Emily. "Such a pity." replied Ben and broke the spell. "Did you really think you could keep a powerful hunters away?" he asked and laughed evilly.

"Daddy." said Liv and I picked her up. "How wonderful." replied Olivia. "Leave us alone." I said. "Liv is sick because she has wolf virus in her veins and we all know vampires and werewolves are bitter enemies with each other." replied Ben. "Enjoy the time you have left." said Olivia and threw a grenade with vervain against us before they disappeared. The last thing I heard was Vanessa's scream before I passed out.

Olivia has wolf virus in her system

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~