They tell me I'm a danger to myself.

Emily's: POV

A bird flew away with my letter to my family. I wish I was at home with them. I'll never forgive the people for sending me here. I miss my sisters, my dog and my partens. Because of my condition, I wasn't allowed be around people. They were afraid I would hurt myself and others. They tell me I'm a danger to myself.

The door opened and a doctor came in. He put a straitjacket on me. I hissed at him and tried in vain to get free from his grip.

"Come here." replied Tom and dragged me away. "Please, let me go." I said. "Shut up stupid girl." he replied and tie me up on a stretcher. He gave me electric shocks and everything went black.

***

I woke up in my room an hour later and a girl with pink hair gave me a glass of water. "Thank you." I said and drank. "You're welcome." she replied. "I'm Emily." I said. "Chloe." she replied.

(Chloe)

(Chloe)

"I see things that nobody else see and I was sent here to be cured. You probably think I'm a freak." I said. "It's nothing wrong with you, I can see things too." replied Chloe. "You are very kind." I said. "You too." she replied. Me and Chloe became best friends and she lit up my days. Maybe I saw her more than a friend?

***

April's: POV

I walked into my old home and looked around. My partens and sister was eating breakfast.

Lily turned around and saw me

Lily turned around and saw me. Her eyes were filled with tears. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

 She ran up to me and hugged me tightly

(Lily)

"Omg." said mom shocked. "Hey." I replied. "April." said dad and hugged me. I hugged them back and cried. Mom stroked my cheek. "It's really you." said Esme. "My friend Emily bought me back to life." I replied. "I've always liked her." said Lily. "I want to help her, I don't want her to meet the same fate as me." I replied. "You've a heart of gold." said Peter.

April is reunited with her family

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~