Feel the fear in my enemy eyes

Jack's: POV

I was lying on the road and didn't hear when a car came. "Are you okay?" asked a man worried. "I don't feel anything." I said and looked at the dark sky. "I have a blanket in my car." he replied, and went away. I rushed up, and bit into his neck, and I lost control. After his body was completely emptied of blood, I walked away. "Oh, someone has a bad day." said Ben and smirked. "There's nothing you need to care about." I replied coldly.

"I know you killed my husband." he said. "You kidnapped my daugther." I replied. "I had to." he said. "You sneaky, son of a..." I started.

"Watch what you say." replied Ben threatening. "I'm not afraid of you." I said, with a smirk on my face. Then he took out a wooden stake, and directed it toward my heart. "I can kill you so easy, and your beloved husband will never see you again." he replied. "Luke will never be yours." I said and the stake was dangerously close to my heart. "After I've kill you, I'll kill everyone person you hold dear." replied Ben.

Then I felt blood taste in my mouth and I fell to the ground. "Have a nice human life Jack." said Ben.

***

Adam's: POV

I was walking around in town. Aurora came running and she was out of breath. She was holding a baby in her arms. She told me it was my daugther Olivia.

"Rora, what's wrong?" I asked

"Rora, what's wrong?" I asked. "I heard Ben talking to a woman named Rowena." she said. "What did they say?" I asked. "Ben has given papa a necklace that turns him into a evil vampire slayer. He hates supernatural creatuers and you. The only way to break the spell is true love." said Aurora. "Like you said, Luke hates me." I replied. "It's because he's under a spell." she said. "Well, it's worth a try." I replied.

Jack is human now

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~