I've missed you two so much

Ariana's: POV

Emily's dad drove me and Ariana to the boarding house. I got out of the car and went to the door. I knocked on the door and waited. Her mom opened the door and looked at us.

(Their home)

(Their home)

She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged mom and smiled.

(Aria's reaction when she saw her daughter)

"You're here." said Aria. "Yes." I replied. "I thought I would never see you again." she said. "I'll never leave you." I replied and she smiled. Charlie will be so happy to see you two." I said.

***

Charlie's: POV

I came home late and I was covered up in blood. Aurora met me in the hallway.

"Yes, I killed some humans, no big deal." I said. "Darling, there are some who want to meet you." she replied. "Who?" I asked. "Hello Charlie." said a woman. I turned around and saw my partens. I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran into their arms and they hugged me. I closed my eyes and turned on my humanity.

"Mom, dad." I said. "We're here honey." replied Aria. "Don't ever leave me again." I said. "We promise." replied Enzo. "Charlie." said a girl. I turned around and saw my little sister. "Ariana." I said happily and hugged her. "Hey." she replied. "I've missed you." I said. "Me too." replied Ari. "We're finally together." I said.

Ariana and Charlie are reunited with their partens.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~