I'll bring her back

Emily's: POV

I was walking along a road and saw a tombstone by a tree. Someone had put a flower there.

Vera
June 5th, 2015
July 7th, 2017

I saw the slender man walking up to me, but I wasn't scared. He laid down a pink rose. Suddenly I saw a vision of a little girl who looked just like him. She ran across the road and just then a car came.

"You lost your daugther Vera." I said and he nodded his head. "Don't worry, I'll bring her back." I said and he gave me a hug. I said the spell and waited. Her grave began crack open and the ground was shaking. A little girl with blonde hair looked at me. She was wearing a blue dress. Both she and the slender man turned to humans.

(Vera)

(Vera)

"Hey honey." I replied with a smile on my face. "Why can I hear my heart?" she asked. "Because I can brought you back to life" I said. "Thank you." replied Vera. "You're welcome." I said. She ran up to her dad and he picked her up. "Thank you Emily, you've a heart of gold." he replied. "You're welcome." I said. "You can call me Tim." he replied and I nodded my head.

" he replied and I nodded my head

(Tim)

***

"Where have you been?" asked papa when I got home. "I brought the slender man's daugther Vera back to life." I said. "What?" he asked.

"His real name is Tim and he couldn't cope with the pain after his daugther's death. So he turned himself into the slender man and kidnapped children. I wanted help so I brought his daugther back." I said. "You're an angel." replied papa. "Thank you." I said. "I'm proud of you." he replied.

Emily is a true angel

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~