There's no turning back

Jack's: POV

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our show. This will be a night that you will late forget." I said and the audience clapped. "First out is our beautiful daugther Aurora." I said. She went out and she was wearing a beautiful long pink dress and the children looked amazed at her. Aurora danced and threw roses to them. After that she threw a ball on the ground and disappeared in pink sparkling smoke.

After everyone had done their performance, came the finally moment. I looked at Adam and smirked. "Ladies and gentlemen, I beg you to stay calm and keep the children close. What's going to happen now is not pretty." I said and my eyes became red.

The power died and the people screamed

The power died and the people screamed. I rushed up to a man and drank his blood.

"Well well, look what we have here." said Zac. "Dad, I want home." replied Emily scared. "You're not going anywhere." I said. "Leave us alone." replied Adam. Vanessa took Emily's hand and ran out of the circus tent. I knocked Adam unconscious and took him to a basement.

***

Adam's: POV

I opened my eyes and I was in a dark scary basement. My hands was tied up in chains and it hurts so much.

"Well well, look who we have here." said Jack with a smirk on his face. "I knew you couldn't be trusted." I replied coldly. "You swallowed all my lies." he said laughing.

"Where am I?" I asked. "There's none of your bussiness." said Zac. I glared at him. "You and I will have some fun." he said. "Don't kill me." I begged. "I'm not going to kill you, I'm just gonna hurt you a bit." he said. I felt his cold lips against my neck and his sharp teeth pierced my skin. My head began spinning and everything went black.

I feel for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~