A new home

Adam's: POV

June 5th 2019: Transsylvania

"It's a wonderful day." I said with a smile on my face. "Yes." replied Luke. "I've just washed your dress, Olivia." said Aurora. "I'm not a princess, I'm a wolf." she replied and jumped in a mud puddle. "You're so funny." she said with a soft laugh. I looked at Raven's family. Katerina listened attentively to their stories and their eyes shone of happiness.

"Have I said how much I love you?" asked Raven. "You can tell me everyday." said Vanessa and kissed her. "Hey." replied Raven when Flower licked her in her face. She wagged her tail and barked happily. "You've a beautiful dog." she said and patted her. "Thank you." replied Emily. "You both are beautiful." said Vanessa and kissed her girlfriend. "We are together now." I replied. "Nothing can separate us apart again." said Luke. "Never." I replied with a kiss.

***

Vanessa's: POV

"I can't believe it's over." replied Raven. "Me either." I said. "I love you." she replied. "Love you too." I said. "Do you miss your old home?" she asked. "No, this is my home now." I said. "Come." replied Raven and took my hand. We went up a hill and sat down. We watched the full moon together.

So beautiful

So beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~