Was in a prison and my life was stuck on replay

Adam's: POV

I woke up in a dark room and my hands were tied up in silver chains. The pain was horrible.

"Adam, Adam." said a man. "You didn't think you were the only killer in the town, did you? the name is Ben Van Helsing, lovely to finally meet you dear." he said with a smirk on his face.

"I understand you have a weakness for pure silver." said Ben and burned me. "What do you want?" I asked and tried to ignore the pain. "I want to revenge on my husband's death." said Ben. "What's his name?" I asked. "John Van Helsing and he was killed by a vampire." he said. "I did not killed him." I replied. He opened a window and the sun burned me.

***

***

After being tortured for several hours I could barely move. "I want an honset answer, did you killed my husband?" asked Ben coldly. "I haven't killed him, I swear." I said. He burned me again and I wanted to scream out my pain.

"I will not stop until you tell me the truth." replied Ben threatening. "Please, I beg you, I have a family." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Mercy won't help you now." replied Ben and went out. "Please, don't." I said. "You are my prisoner and this is your prison, let's see how long you can go without blood." he replied and locked the door and went away.

***

Raven: POV

"I've a surprise for you." said Vanessa. "What is it?" I asked. She took away her hands from my eyes and I gasped. "My home." I replied and looked at the circus. "Raven, is that you?" asked a man. "Father, papa." I said happily and hugged them. "We've missed you so much." he replied. "A evil vampire slayer kidnapped me." I said. "I'm glad I killed his husband." replied Jack. "This is my girlfriend Vanessa." I said.

"Vanessa, I'm so sorry." replied Jack. "What do you mean?" she asked confused. "It was me who bit you, I understand if you hate being a vampire." said Jack. "You're kidding right? being a vampire is the best thing that has ever happened to me." she replied. "You're right." he said.

It wasn't Adam who killed John

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~