A beautiful moment

Zac's: POV

I sat up in the bed and yawned. "Good morning sleeping beauty." said Jack and his blue eyes shone of joy. "Morning." I replied and yawned again. Jack went up and got dressed. I wore dark clothes and put on dark makeup as well. "How do I look?" I asked. "Amazing." said Jack with a soft laugh. "Thanks." I replied.

Then we went to the dinner room and it was still strange to see him eat. "Something wrong?" asked Jack worried. "No." I said. "Good." he replied and I nodded. "Hey dad and papa." said Raven and sat down next to us.

"What did you say? no seriously, I didn't hear you, omg I'm going deaf. My entire body is falling apart, oh my god I can't breathe." replied Jack panicked. I gave him a glass of water. "This is bad." said Raven. "You'll be fine." I replied and patted his hand.

***

Jack's: POV

The rest of the day I was free because I wasn't feeling well. I had vomited three times and it was not because I had eaten something bad. After the lunch came Zac and he was worried.

"Are you okay Jack?" he asked. "We're fine." I said and smiled. "Are you?" he asked. "I'm pregnant." I said. "I'm so happy for you, we'll become parents again." replied Zac happily. "Yes we will." I said. He looked at me and laughed. We were so happy. "I think I'm having a girl." I said. "Can we name her Katerina?" asked Zac. "Of course we can." I said.

Jack is pregnant and I'm so happy

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~