Aurora's transformation

Aurora's: POV

-Flashback-

September 10th 1918: London

My fever grew and grew, and the doctor has said that I will die soon. They don't know what's wrong with me and I feel tired all the time. I have terrible nightmares and I hear strange voices in my head.

"Father, am I going to die?" I asked one night. "Don't think about it, honey." said Jack softly and stroked my forehead. "I hear voices in my head, they whisper to me." I replied. "You need to rest." he said and blinked away the tears. "Good night father." I replied and fell asleep. "Sleep well." he said and went out of the carriage.

**

"Come honey, come our beloved sister. We will not harm you, we are not dangerous. You belong to us, you will always belong to us." said the voice in my head.

I sat up in my bed and breathed heavily. I saw a red balloon outside the window.

Then I saw that someone was in my room and the person was familiar

Then I saw that someone was in my room and the person was familiar. He looked at me with his yellow eyes and I was hypnotized. He went up to my bed and spoke calmly.

"You'll never suffered a deadly disease again." he said. "I won't die?" I asked. "You will die but it will be a peaceful death." he said softly. "They don't know what's wrong with me." I replied. "You do not belong in this world, you are children of the night and you will come home." he said and brought his wrist to my mouth. I drank his blood and took my last breath. "You are free now." whispered Pennywise.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Pennywise saved Aurora's life by turning her into a clown.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~