Girls just wanna have fun

Vanessa'sPOV

"Hello Vanessa, ready for tonight?" asked Raven. "Yes I am." I said with a smile on my face. We walked to a bar and partied.

"Come, I'm hungry." I replied and we went to a group of people and drank their blood. "This is life." said Raven. "I agree." I replied with a smirk. I wiped away the blood from my mouth and we hide the bodies. We walked back and partied until dawn. We have to do this more times." she said. "Of course, I had a lot of fun." I replied when we arrived to my house.

***

"I'm still in party mood." I said. "Me too." replied Rae. We arranged a party at my house and invited people. "No one is allowed to leave this place, or you'll be killed." said Raven warned. They nodded and she put the music on high volume.

(Let's pretend this Vanessa and Raven)

"Hello there." I said to Raven and kissed her. "I love you." she replied. "Love you too." I said. She kissed me and drank my blood. "You'll always be my Queen of Darkness." replied Raven. "You're my Princess of Darkness." I said.

***

Aurora's: POV

I saw my sister and her girlfriend at the bar. They were laughing and had a lot of fun.

"Hello Aurora." said Vanessa and hugged me. "Hey." I replied. "Meet my girlfriend Raven Petrova." she said. "I'm happy for you two." I replied. "Thank you." said Raven. "You look very happy." I replied. "I've a girlfriend and I'm a vampire." said Vanessa. "I love to see you happy." I replied and she smiled. "Me too." said Raven. "Stop, you make me blush." replied Vanessa.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I love vampire Vanessa, she's so happy.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~