I'll always love you

Adam's: POV

"Are you awake? I asked. "Yes." mumbled Luke sleepy. I laughed softly and kissed his neck. "What about the kids?" he asked. "They're asleep." I said.

I took off my shirt and Luke did the same and kissed my lips. He kissed my chest and I moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed his neck. "Ow." he said and his fingertips were stained red, as he pulled them towards his neck. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean it." I said panicked. "It's okay, it's just...he stopped when he saw me.

"Your eyes are red, and purple veins cover your skin." replied Luke. I sat up and looked away. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "I'm fine." I said. "Is there anything you wish to tell me?" asked Luke.

I told him how Jack had turned me into a vampire aganist my will. I also told him that I almost killed Felix. Luke took everything well.

"I'll always love you." he said. "I'm a monster." I replied. "You're not a monster, you are a wonderful person and I couldn't ask for a better husband." he said and stroked my cheek.

***

Do you want to cuddle?" I asked. Yes." said Luke. We went to the living room and watched a movie. I lay my arm around him and he smiled softly. I lit some candles too.

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked. "Don't go." he said. "Why not?" I asked. "I love being in your arms, you give the best hugs." said Luke. "Aww, you're too cute." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." said Luke. "Love you more." I replied and kissed him. "I want some popcorn actually." he said. "I'll fix it." I replied. I kissed his nose and went to the kitchen.

Aww

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~