Happy Halloween

Adam's: POV

"Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Emily." I said. "Thanks dad." she replied. "I love your costume." said Raven. "Thanks." she replied with a smile on her face. Vanessa was dressed as a darker version of Sleeping Beauty and Emily was dressed as a vampire. Raven was dressed as a vampire as well. Olivia was dressed as Ratatouille. Aurora and Audrey was dressed as witches.

We went trick or treat and their buckets were filled with candy. They were so happy. I got a call from Zac and he wanted to see us. "Okay, we're there soon." I said and hung up. "Who was it?" asked Emily. "Zac." I said. "Yay." she happily. "Awesome." said Vanessa. "Let's found out what he wanted." I said. "Yeah." replied Emily.

***

When we arrived the whole circus was decorated with pumpkins, skeletons, ghosts, lanterns and other things too. Zac and Jack met us in the doorway and they were dressed as vampires.

"Happy Halloween guys." he said. "Have you done all this by yourself?" asked Emily amazed. "Me and Jack and our kids have been working since the morning." said Zac. "Wow." she replied.

"It's amazing." replied Emily. "Thanks, I know how much you love this hoilday." he said. "Let's the party started." replied his husband and we laughed. We ate pizza, candy and watched Nightmare Before Christmas and had a lot of fun.

 We ate pizza, candy and watched Nightmare Before Christmas and had a lot of fun

"I'm so glad to have you two as my friends." I said. "We're happy too." replied Zac. Jack has fallen asleep and Zac put a blanket on him. I saw the worry in his eyes. Raven was worried too. "What happened to him?" I asked. "Ben turned him human." said Zac. "Oh my." I replied shocked. "If he's not cured in time, he'll die." he said sadly.

Happy Birthday Emily

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~