Meeting Vanessa

Aurora's: POV

-Flashback-

October 15th 2007: Transylvania

"Aurora, where are you?" called daddy. "Boo." I said and laughed. "You scared me." he replied with a smile on his face. "I had to." I said. "You're so funny." replied Jack and picked me up in his arms.

(Aurora 4)

(Aurora 4)

"I love you daddy." I said. "I love you more." he replied. Then I saw a little girl with her family.

I ran up to her with a smile on my lips. "Hey, my name is Aurora and I live here." I said happily. "I'm Vanessa." she replied. "We've same eyes color." I said. "Yeah." she replied.

(Vanessa 2)

(Vanessa 2)

"Come Vanessa, time to go back home." said her dad. "I want to play with Aurora." replied Nessie. "It's getting late sweetie and the crufew starts soon." said Luke. "Okay." she replied and went to her. "Goodbye Vanessa." I said and waved. "Bye Aurora." she replied.

I saw them leaving the circus and I sighed quietly. "Come honey, time to sleep." said dad and took my hand. "Okay." I replied and yawned sleepy.

***

"Daddy is busy tonight, but you can always call papa if you have a nightmare." he said. "You'll be home soon again, right?" I asked worried. "Yes." he said. "Good night daddy." I replied. "Good night my angel." said dad and kissed my cheek. Then he walked out from the carriage and I fell asleep immediately. I dreamed of Vanessa and we were best friends.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Aurora had no idea that she had just met her little sister and partens

I hope you liked this chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~