When the darkness come

Emily's: POV

A doctor and a nurse come into my room. "It's time for your treatment now." replied the doctor. "You will not get away with this, I'll tell the world what's going here and it will give life in prison." I shouted. "Your stupid girl." she said coldly and put me in a straitjacket.

They took me to a room and a heartbreaking scream were heard when they gave me electric shocks. Later in the evening I went to bed without having eaten anything and cried myself to sleep. I couldn't understand how a person could be so cruel.

***

When I opened my eyes the next day I was in an unknown bedroom. The window was open and my stomach screamed of hunger when I felt the smell of breakfast. I took on my favorite jumper and brushed my hair before I went out.

At a table sat a woman with red hair and she smiled at me

At a table sat a woman with red hair and she smiled at me. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Esme." she said kindly. "I'm Emily." I replied and sat down on the chair. "Eat, you must be very hungry." she said. "You have no idea." I replied and took a bite of my sandwich.

(Esme)

(Esme)

"Poor thing, you didn't deserved to end up in that awful place." said Esme. "How did you know?" I asked confused. "Because it was me who saved you." she said. "Thank you." I replied and hugged her. "You're welcome." she said. "Emily." replied April and hugged me. "Hey honey." I said. "I see you've met my mom." she replied. "You saved our April and now it was our time to save you." said Esme. I hugged her and cried. "You're safe now." she said.

Esme is like a mother to Emily.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~