I don't let anybody hurt you

Ben's: POV

I woke up in the middle of the night of Luke's scream. "It's time, Ben." he yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked. I drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of him. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous. A woman calmed me down.

"Everything will go well." she said. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I could come in after a while and Luke gave me a happy smile. In his arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen.

(Olivia)

(Olivia)

"Hey Olivia, you're so cute." she said. She held her finger and giggled softly. "She likes you." I replied. "I and your papa love you so much." said Luke and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thanks." said Luke. "Olivia has the best partens she could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my boyfriend, I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." he replied.

***

Adam's: POV

I was sitting on the couch and drank a cup of blood. I looked at a photo and sighed. I miss Emily so much. I heard the sound of the rain outside.

Someone knocked on the door and I went to open

Someone knocked on the door and I went to open. Outside stood a girl with purple hair.

"Daddy." said Emily and hugged me. "Emily, my dear girl." I replied and hugged her back. "I've missed you so much." she sobbed. "I've missed you too." I said. She told me about Ben and Olivia. "You're safe now, I don't let anybody hurt you." I said and she smiled. I closed my eyes and turned on my humanity.

Adam is reunited with Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~