New student

Vanessa's: POV

"The whole school is full of students." said Emily. "Calm down, I can handle it." I replied. "Don't come to me and say I didn't warn you if you accidentally kill someone." she said and took out her books. "I've everything under control." I replied and opened my locker. "Ow." said a girl. "I see that." replied Emily.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, are you alright?" I asked worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." she said and smiled. She had long raven hair, smokey dark eyes and a septum piercing.

(Raven)

(Raven)

"My name is Raven, it was my partens' favorite bird. I used to live on a circus in Transylvania with my partens, but was taken away from them when I was a baby." she said sadly. "I'm sorry to hear to hear that." I replied. "It's okay." she said. "My name is Vanessa and this is my little sister Emily." I replied. "Aww, she's so cute." said Raven.

"There you are." said Ben. "This is Raven, she's new here." I replied. "Nice to meet." he said and shook her hands. "You are a very special girl." said Ben before they left. "Raven is so cute." I replied happily. "Somone's in love." said Emily with a smirk. "I'm not." I replied. "I saw how cheeks turned red." she said. "Maybe a bit." I replied. "I knew it." replied Emily and I shook my head. Raven had also given me a note with her phone number.

***

Ben's: POV

I was out for a walk when I heard a growl. I followed the sound to a dark corner. A person was pressed up against the wall and a dark-haired man drank his blood. When he was done, he turned around and looked at me. He dropped the body and ran away. I was shocked. I had just found my husband's killer.

I ran after him, but he was already far away

I ran after him, but he was already far away. "I will find you and I will kill you." I said coldly.

Vanessa and Raven will be a couple

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~