Bad Adam

Adam's: POV

Jack handed me a glass of red wine and I let the alcohol slide down the throat. I love to party so much.

"The guy over there looks very delicious

"The guy over there looks very delicious." he said. I walked up to him with a smirk on my face. "What's your name?" I asked in a flirty voice. "Jamie Bower." he said. "It was very nice to meet you." I replied. My fangs cut through his skin and I drank his blood.

When he was drained of blood, I threw the body in a cold room and closed the door. "The entire club is filled with people with pulsing fresh blood." said Zac and kissed Jack.

"Hey, I'm sitting here." said his friend. "Aww, your friend is bored." I replied with a sweet voice. "Know your husband that you are here?" he asked. "No." I said.

***

I saw someone who walked out of the club. "Excuse me." I said and walked outside. "No one is allowed to leave." I said strictly. "I'm tired of this party." replied the guy. "What a pity." I said and drained his body of blood.

"What the hell Adam." replied Luke. "You're just in time, come in and enjoy the party." I said with a smirk on my face.

"What has happened to you?" asked. "Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet, you thought an angel swept you off your feet." I sang. "You have become so evil." he said. "I love being evil, now get out of here." I replied. "Take it easy now." said Jack. Luke left the place.

"Who wants to hear Another bites the dust?" I asked when we came in again. The audience screamed louder. I started singing. We partied and drank all night. The cold room was crowded with bodies. We partyed all night. I loved to be a cold and bloodthirsty vampire. I will never be good again.

I love evil Adam so much. But I feel for Luke. He miss his husband.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~