Why are you here

Raven's: POV

"Why are you here?" I asked. "For three reasons, you, you and you." said Corneila and I rolled my eyes.

"You hate small towns." I replied and crossed my arms. "I've seen many cute girls here." she said with a smirk on her face. "Promise to behave." I replied strictly. "Sure." said Cornelia. Dad and papa came to the hall and they were surprised to see her. Katerina smiled happily when she saw me. I picked her up and hugged her. She played with my hair. I love my sister so much.

"Cornelia, what an pleasant surprise." said Jack. "Hey Jack and Zach." she replied. "What brings you here?" he asked. "I wanted to see my girlfriend." said Corneila. "Ex-girlfriend." I reminded her. "C'mon Raven, we used to have fun together." she said. "Until you cheated on me with another girl." I replied coldly. "I did a mistake." she said. "Goodbye." I replied and slammed the door in her face.

***

Vanessa's: POV

I was drinking from a blood bag, but my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. I had a small baby bump. Tears filled my eyes. Me and Raven will be partens.

I'm so happy for Vanessa

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~