The wolves are my family

A/N I've made Olivia a bit older

Olivia's: POV

I was on a field trip with my class in the forest. I love being wild and free. I danced around in the grass and smiled happily. Some girls whispered about me and it wasn't fun anymore. When the teachers wasn't looking, I ran away. I ran deep into the forest until I got lost. I had no idea where I was.

Then I saw a white/gray wolf who looked at me. I stood up and took a step back. The wolf came up to me and licked my hand. I put my hand on his fur and patted him. "You're not dangerous." I said.

I hugged him and tears were rolling down my cheeks

I hugged him and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "People are mean to me." I sobbed and he whimpered sadly. "You're my friend, the wolves are my family." I said. A small wolf puppy went up to us. She was looking at me with sad eyes. I went gently up to her and she wasn't scared anymore. I stroked her fur and she licked my hand. Then she saw her dad and howled happily. "She had heard a shot and was scared. She thought she had lost you." I said. Her father was so happy to see his daugther.

***

Adam's: POV

Olivia's preschool teacher had called me and told me that Liv had disappeared. I had driven as fast as I could to the forest. After an hour came a little girl with messy hair and she had leaves in her hair as well. Her shirt was dirty.

(Olivia now)

(Olivia now)

I ran up to her and picked her up. "Don't run away like that, don't you understand that I get worried?" I asked. "We have to leave." said Olivia. "Why?" asked Lisa. "A hunter walks in the woods and shoots." she said. I froze.

"Where else would they do?" asked a girl. Suddlenly a shot ecohed throgh the sky. "I think it's time to go home." I said. "Thank you Olivia, you saved our lives." replied Lisa. I carried Olivia to the car and drove back home.

Olivia is a hero

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~