But it's not that easy for me to say goodbye

Zac's: POV

"I will be left here alone while you will be gone." I said sadly. "I won't die." replied Jack calmly. "You will age now when you're human and you'll die faster." I said and wiped away my tears. "I'll never leave you or our baby." replied Jack and stroked my cheek. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise." he said.

***

Jack's: POV

I sat on the cough in the libray and read a book. Then the door opened and I heard footstep. I closed the book and stood up. 

"Who's there?" I asked, but got no answer. "Halloween is over Zac, it's not funny." I said annoyed. A shot went off and a woman screaming. My hand became bloddy and the whole room began to spin. I fell lifeless to the floor and everything went black.

***

Zac's: POV

I was on my way to home when I saw something. One ambulance and four police cars were standing outside the library.

A man carried out a stretcher and the blanket covered the person

A man carried out a stretcher and the blanket covered the person. My friend Izzy came up to me and she had tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Zac, it isn't fair." she sobbed. "What has happened?" I asked. "A masked man came in and shot Jack." said Izzy. "He will survive right?" I asked. "He was shot in the heart, it was nothing they could to save him." she said. "I underland." I replied voiceless.

Nooooo💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~