Best birthday ever

Aurora's: POV

"Omg, we're here, we are actually here." I said. "Yes." replied Charlie and smiled. My eyes shine of joy. "Come." he said.

We went backstage and I gave him an confusing glance when he talked to guard. "My girlfriend Aurora would love to meet him. it'd mean so much to her." said Charlie. "Wait here." replied the guard and left. "What was that about?" I asked. "You'll see." he said.

"Is it you who's Aurora?" asked a man. I turned around and in front of me stood Bill Kaulitz. "Y-Yes." I stuttered. "Nice to meet you." he said. "I'm a huge fan and I love your music so much. You saved my life." I replied. "I'm glad to hear that." said Bill with a smile on his face. He signed my album and we took a picture together. "Omg omg, I met him, I fucking met Bill Kaulitz." I said happily and jumped up and down. "I'm so happy for you." replied Charlie.

***

I looked at the photo of me together with Bill with a smile and I have his autograph too. "Thank so much Charlie." I said. "You're welcome." he replied.

(Aurora's outfit)

(Aurora's outfit)

We went to the scene and Charlie picked me up on his shoulders. "Are you having fun?" he asked "Yes." I said with a smile. I screamed at the top of my lungs until I had no voice. This was the best day ever. Confetti fell down on us and I smiled happily.

 Confetti fell down on us and I smiled happily

***

"It's not over yet." said Charlie. "Do you've more surprises for me?" I asked. "Actually I have." he said. I turned around and saw a woman with long dark curly hair. "Omg." I replied shocked. "Aurora." said Katherine. "Mom." I replied and hugged her. "I've missed you so much." she said. "I've missed you too." I replied. "Happy Birthday to my beloved daugther." she said. "Thank you." I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I'm so happy for Aurora

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~