A spell is broken

Adam's: POV

I went to her room and knocked on the door. "You know you can tell me everything." I said but I got no answer. I felt on the handle and it was open. I walked into her room and she wasn't there. Her window was open and she had emptied her closet on clothes. I found a note on her desk and my feet froze.

To dad: Please don't look for me, I'll be fine. I don't want to hurt any of you. /Emily

"Luke, Vanessa." I called and they came after a minute. "What is it?" they asked. I showed them the note and Nessie gasped silently. "She has run away from home." I said and my voice cracked.

***

Emily's: POV

The voices came up in my head again but I let them talk.

We will never disappoint you, we are your only friends. We'll always be here for you. "Thanks." I said and smiled. You're welcome. Do you remember what you used to say? "Hello darkness, my old friend." I said. That's right. "Can you leave my head now?" I asked. Of course darling. I shook my head and chuckled.

I continued my walk through the night and slept in an abandoned house when it was morning. I hoped that no one would find me because I enjoyed being on the run. I hid all traces of me to assure myself that I wouldn't be found. Liv was with me and she was in her wolf form.

***

***

Olivia's: POV

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my necklace. I'll be the most powerful huntress in the world.

(Olivia's necklace)

(Olivia's necklace)

Suddenly someone tore off my necklace. The person threw it on the floor and crushed it. A scream left my mouth when the darkness left my body. I fell to the floor, but the person caught me before my head hit the floor. I opened my eyes and saw my brother.

"Luke." I said surprised. "Hello Olivia." he replied. "But how?" I asked. "We were both under Ben's control." he said. "Thank you." I replied. "No problem." said Luke. I hugged him and cried. "It's over now." he said.

Luke broke Ben's curse on Olivia

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~