Family tree

Emily's: POV

"Emily." said Vanessa. I went up to her and looked out from the window. "What's she doing here?" I asked when I saw my principal.

"She called me and asked to come over." said Adam. "Are you crazy?" I shouted and then the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath and went downstaris. I opened the door and outside stood Miranda. "Hey." I said with a fake smile. "Hello Emily." she replied and went inside. "Welcome Miranda, I'm Emily's dad." said Adam polite. "Well, it's nice to meet you." replied Miranda.

***

I showed her around and she wrote down something in a notebook. We went to the livingroom and I panicked when I saw a light brown tail under the carpet. "Excuse me." I mumbled and Miranda continue to write. I lifted up my sister and she licked my face.

"My principal is here and she doesn't know we are supernatural creatures, and we have to keep a low profile." I explained. Olivia put her head aside and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "If Miranda find out something, we risk ending up in a foster home or something." I said. Liv growled silent and I patted her back to calm her down.

"We're your pack and I allow no one to take us away from you." I said and kissed her head. "The full moon is gone." said Nessie suddlenly.

Miranda turned around just in time to see how Olivia transformed from wolf back to human. "She's a werewolf." replied Miranda shocked. "Yes she is and a very mischievous wolf." I said with a smirk on my face. "But how's that possible?" she asked. "That's a good question actually, because she was a human when papa gave birth to her and no one in our family are werewolves." I said.

"This is just too much." replied Miranda tired and went down again and I followed after her. "You won't remember anything of this or what you were doing here." said dad while he looked into her eyes.

She shook her head and went to her car

She shook her head and went to her car. I closed the door and breathed a sigh of relief. "The next time you invite over a teacher to our house, warn me first." I said strictly. "I promise." replied Adam.

I love when Emily is sassy and she don't let anything happen to her family.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~