You lit up like a full moon

Olivia's: POV

"Have a fun today." said Luke with a smile on his face. "Thanks papa." I replied and he smiled. "Goodbye daddy and papa." I said and hugged them. "Goodbye honey." replied Luke.

Everywhere it was children who either playing or running around. I found a teddy bear that I started to play with. But then came a girl with blonde curls and looked angry at me. "I had that teedy bear first." she said and ripped it out of my arms. Suddenly I happened to tear down her cheek and my claws became nails again.

"Jessica, Olivia tore me." sobbed Amy. We must take care of your wound before it gets infected and you stay here." she said strictly to me. The other children looked frightened at me and I ran away. What's happening with me?

Jessica called my parents and papa lifted me up in his arms when they came. "I don't know how you have raised your daughter but I tolerability no violence here." she said upset. "What did you do?" asked Luke calmly. "She tore Amy on her cheek and there were scars that she had torn her with claws." she said.

"I don't know what you're accusing my daughter for, but she would never hurt anyone." replied Luke and his eyes glowed a bit. "I think we are done here." said Adam and drove back home. "I'm so sorry, I couldn't control myself." I replied silent. "It's not your fault." said dad and patted my cheek. I nodded in reply.

***

Adam's: POV

In the evening shone a full moon in the sky and the painful transformation started.

Olivia screamed heartbreaking and it was horrible to see

Olivia screamed heartbreaking and it was horrible to see. After a while she had turned into a small light brown wolf and she was very cute.

(Olivia as a wolf)

(Olivia as a wolf)

She put her head in my lap and I stroked her back. "We're so proud of you and we all love you." I said. She licked my face and I laughed softly. "Our beautiful wolf sister." replied Emily  and Vanessa. "We'll protect you and we don't let anybody hurt you." said Aurora. Flower barked happily and Olivia smiled.

Olivia is so cute as a wolf

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~